Ren'Py Abandoned GodTube [v1.1] [Masquerade]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
...so this is going to be updated beyond DA now? I'm confused why not just make the whole DC/Batgirl thing a separate mode in DA (or has the DA thread here just not been updated yet)?

EDIT: Played through it, and man, Batgirl needs actual scenes ASAP. She is hot.

Last edited:

Monsaic

Aug 5, 2018
So much wasted potential... there seems to be no goal with that game... UI weaknesses remain since early versions... now the universe merching... it is just adding text and new graphics, but no fun game.

Don't get me wrong: the art is a strong point, but I'd rather look at it at devianart/pixiv than clicking through this game anymore.

Best of luck for future updates

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
So much wasted potential... there seems to be no goal with that game... UI weaknesses remain since early versions... now the universe merching... it is just adding text and new graphics, but no fun game.

Don't get me wrong: the art is a strong point, but I'd rather look at it at devianart/pixiv than clicking through this game anymore.

Best of luck for future updates
This, my dear isn't the actual game. This is for those who just cannot do the grind and want to experience "the game" minus the grind with a few added bonuses. You want something more than just pictures? Play the main game.

Monsaic

Aug 5, 2018
This, my dear isn't the actual game. This is for those who just cannot do the grind and want to experience "the game" minus the grind with a few added bonuses. You want something more than just pictures? Play the main game.
I did. The grind wasn't that bad. The statement remains.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Never Mind

Unlocked

Download:

Last edited:

AyyLmao25

Nov 26, 2019
If I haven't played neither should I play this or Divine Adventure or what?
Depends on what you want. This (GodTube VR) is basically a gallery mode/scene selector to the other game (Divine Adventure), with the addition of one or two scenes with Batgirl. I prefer this one, as Divine Adventure had quite a few bugs when I last played, so this version removes the potential for a game break. Plus, Batgirl looks good.

Reactions: septacycell
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes