Ren'Py Abandoned GodTube [v1.1] [Masquerade]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
since it never found its way here, here is my android port of GodTube v0.6.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Desherin1

Jan 3, 2019
Not a bad game a little short. But while i do enjoy the fact that you made all the scenes available from divine adventure to be watched. I believe you should focus your attention on one game or the other instead of trying to do 2 at the same time. My personal opinion is focus on Divine Adventure then when you make significant progress with that one then turn your focus to this one.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
With the release of "GodTube", players can jump straight to ALL the scenes. This allows you to also check if there are any specific scenes that you may have missed in story mode.

Please read the changelog:
Added all current scenes from Divine Adventure

This is the gallery!

Reactions: Daruko01

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
With the release of "GodTube", players can jump straight to ALL the scenes. This allows you to also check if there are any specific scenes that you may have missed in story mode.

Please read the changelog:
Added all current scenes from Divine Adventure

This is the gallery!
Ahhh okay, sorry for some reason my dumbass couldn't do something as simple as read that, I just skipped right to the changelog.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
GodTube [v0.7] Masquerade

Original Size Win/Linux: 675 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 83 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 66 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Uhm, so I can't play the story in the newest version and can "only" jump straight to the scenes. What if I want to play the story mode?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of God Tube v0.7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.7 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

LordKuma

Mar 26, 2020
Art is great! but the story looks like it was wrote by a sexually pent up teenager and the mc is so terribly cringe its hard too look past it..

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes