VN Ren'Py Going for Goal [v0.08 Hotfix] [DarkSkello]

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
NTR is not in my plans. Femdom... I make a character in which you as the user would have the option to dominate her or for her to dominate you since some people like it. But for the most part it would just be normal. Harem is the canon path. Others are for you as the user to decide as to what you wish to do. Or at least this is the plan. Still got a lot to do yet
femdom character name please darkskello

darkskello

Going For Goal Dev
Game Developer
May 3, 2022
femdom character name please darkskello
Character is not currently in the game nor has a name as of yet. I want to get the basics going first. plans for the next release are in motion. I would say possible introduction in the third release if not the fourth. Most likely going to be the club owners assistant or something along those lines. But I am open to suggestions on the femdom character's role

Last edited:
Reactions: sidsan and BTLD

darkskello

Going For Goal Dev
Game Developer
May 3, 2022
I get people saying things such as the above, though they don't know the story. Only through playing will you really understand it. Though you can only really understand it with more updates. I have plans in place which most assuredly leaves the tag in the correct category. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the game is being redone anyway. The script will mostly stay the same with slight tweaks and such. This won't be re-released as 0.01 however. 0.02 Would be the release giving you new content to an old script. Not too mention an entirely new part of the story allowing further progress with the ladies

darkskello

Going For Goal Dev
Game Developer
May 3, 2022
Been doing a lot of changes with Characters. Might have played around a little longer than I should have. But, we are ready to progress and begin creating scenes so they are ready to render. The hardest part is done. Now its time for the patience with the renders. Probably put sneak peaks on to show you the difference in certain characters. Now, work can finally begin once more.

darkskello

Going For Goal Dev
Game Developer
May 3, 2022
Will the main character's mom or aunt be in the game ?
It's planned for the next update. Currently 25% done I would say on recreating this release thanks to feedback. A plan is also in place for the "Adopted" family to become a real adopted family. This is planned for either the end of 0.2 or in 0.03. Doing this allows them both to be considered real. In terms of a biological Aunt, it's possible though the mc's biological mother is planned to be an only child. If the people want it I will do my best to make it a reality

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
Going for goal [v0.01] Compressed PC

Orginal Size: 595mb
Compressed Size: 50mb

Download -

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

If you like my works please support me.

Can't download MixDrop Link Can you upload other download link? Thanks you

darkskello

Going For Goal Dev
Game Developer
May 3, 2022
Just a heads up. a recreated 0.01 is done. Currently between 25 and 50% done on 0.02. I will update the images and the files when everything is done, tested and corrected.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GoingForGoal-0.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
darkskello
great improvement as far as i can see from the pictures posted here.
The illegal Adoption is still the weakest plot point, I know you need some kind of catalyst, but still.
But its leagues better then in the first iteration now the family is still lovable and mom did her best with a shitty hand she was dealt.

The intro with those character introductions was to long and some of the information you gave us is nonsensical.
Oni and Shizuka should get introduced once you meet them.
Shizuka has an S to much in her introduction "age 18. SShe"

That MC doesn't know Elizabeth is dumb as hell, you tell us MC doesn't even know her Name, but we need to know that she is cool, hard working, and she cares deeply for the MC? What?
She is the assistant manager of his team even if they never worked together directly he would know at least her name.

Why not say, because MC is the new upcoming star, she worked close together with the MC and they developed feelings for eachother, Would also play into the clash she had with the Manager and that she quit because MC got the boot.

Reactions: motseer
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes