LEET

May 29, 2017
best way to play is usually to ignore the bad translations. Once it gets a MTL, gonna be hard to find someone willing to waste a few days of their limited life on this game.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
best way to play is usually to ignore the bad translations. Once it gets a MTL, gonna be hard to find someone willing to waste a few days of their limited life on this game.
It depends. If someone else starts up a translation to edit this one if they use translate ++ you aren't going to see the original Japanese text, just the output from the other persons translation. This could make things easier or harder because your at the mercy of google translate doing a decent job or not. (lets face it, its usually not). The alternative would be then either A: start from scratch and translate it, edit it and proofread the work, or B: open up the translation as is, then open up the original Japanese script for reference material sake to try and get the right translation. Frankly both seem like a pain in the ass to me unless you had the original translation file from the person who made this. Also you will need to edit .JS files (the stuff in the menus that aren't translated im 99% sure of this) meaning you have to brave the javascript and look through each and every file looking for something to translate and then hope to god that it doesn't break the whole game.

editing this project for me at least would be a major pain point since I am still learning alot of things lol. Although someone who is more experienced might be able to fix it up nicely. who knows maybe someone will take up the torch and fix things :)

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
So um how do i unlock whore cg or work as prostitude? I'm assuming it has something to do with the "goddess hall", but the receptionist keep saying the same dialog, my "hentai" meter is already maxed or got the horn icon.

ph33rg0d

May 14, 2017
So um how do i unlock whore cg or work as prostitude? I'm assuming it has something to do with the "goddess hall", but the receptionist keep saying the same dialog, my "hentai" meter is already maxed or got the horn icon.
I think you have to talk to the brothel owner at the inn. She is sitting across from the purple hat mage. Talk to the hostess behind the bar and choose the middle option to skip to the evening. Now you should be able to access the brothel.

Rio999

Dec 29, 2018
How tolerable of a MTL is this? Can you generally tell what's going on or is this a "my pussy very spaghetti, master bullfrog, squirt dick, kind of thing?

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
This translation broke something in the game. I switched to japanese version after awhile.

1. There are sexscenes during some fights (ex. slumpeople, Slime, Wolfguy), the MTL version can't play em for some reason.
2. Same goes for the honeytrap fights. if you try to undress her (use skill "remove jacket") nothing happens, in the Japanese version it shows some animation and unlocks more things to undress.
3. Bunnysuit Paizuri (second time i thnk)gives some error.

im not sure about more bugs. but i think this is a great game with a broken translation.

Tyrannus

Apr 21, 2018
Does somebody know how to get the vagrant scenes? The hint says "Get out of town using echikunar. Select option "a little detour". The problem is i have no idea what echikunar means

caberg2000

Feb 8, 2018
This translation broke something in the game. I switched to japanese version after awhile.

1. There are sexscenes during some fights (ex. slumpeople, Slime, Wolfguy), the MTL version can't play em for some reason.
2. Same goes for the honeytrap fights. if you try to undress her (use skill "remove jacket") nothing happens, in the Japanese version it shows some animation and unlocks more things to undress.
3. Bunnysuit Paizuri (second time i thnk)gives some error.

im not sure about more bugs. but i think this is a great game with a broken translation.
Thx for figure out the bugs sex scene during fight now fix and honey trap too i confirm there's no animation miss but for bunnysuit paizuri second time , i can't populate the error you said.

this developer are new in rpgmaker mv, before this he use wolf rpg and some said this game is not friendly for translator so i expect some text can't be translated because it'll touch the game system

and so for this bugs, i figure out this bugs happen because of the name skill changing, so i remove all translated skill to default

thx again and sorry for ruin your gameplay

caberg2000

Feb 8, 2018
Does somebody know how to get the vagrant scenes? The hint says "Get out of town using echikunar. Select option "a little detour". The problem is i have no idea what echikunar means
Echikunar is an item and enable if you defeat the sex liberator ( A rank bounty ) somewhere in eastern forest

Reactions: Tyrannus
Jul 11, 2019
The game is only partially translated which makes it even harder to understand things ontop of the bad translation work. For those interested in Yuri, from what I see in the image folder there only appear to be two such scenes in the game, and one is borderline because it's less the girls touching each other and more the girls having sex next to each other using the morphing hair of one of them to create dicks with. If Yuri's what you're here for, I think you can pass this one.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
A lot of cropped text around the edges of text box. How to fix it? View attachment 456843
That is a problem because when the translator edited the text he put too many characters and it overflowed the text box. It is common I have had the same problem with my translations, it is hard to gauge sometimes. The "fix" is either to go into the translation itself and fix the text so it doesn't overflow, or wait for the translator to fix it themselves.

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
is it possible to understand the game mechanic with the translation?

not bashing on mtl but if at least i can understand the basic mechanics and gameplay i'm willing to try the stuff..

tamerlan110

May 30, 2018
is it possible to understand the game mechanic with the translation?

not bashing on mtl but if at least i can understand the basic mechanics and gameplay i'm willing to try the stuff..
Comrade Stalin, don’t worry, you can not only understand the game, but also get all the endings. In principle, I saw much worse machine translations, against which it is still very good. The main thing is not to forget to download and install the data 1.3 posted by translators above in this forum.

Reactions: pletoxxx

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
That's a really nice game, but the awful translation severely breaks the fun and prevent you from using all the options available.
Too bad.

Reactions: Detesteorare

BloomGuy

Formerly 'MoodGuy'
Sep 17, 2017
So i managed to enter a warehouse on the worldmap, and there is some "party event" that can be triggered. Does anyone know how ? Screenshot_20191111-184043.png Screenshot_20191111-184038.png

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote