FAKKU69

Jul 26, 2017
Hey my game keeps doing "Cannot read property 'Y' null. Halp, i dont know the first fucking thing to do with any problems like these. It's right after you becoming fully corrupted.

ichika

Oct 13, 2018
How much lesbian content? And are the dicks avoidable? I'm not a fan of straight sex in my games, only FF or futa on female.
that yuri one because MC(Maria/tearju like) avoid all gangrape/sex with man = 100% still virgin and is not no-virgin status that become a thot/bitch end

Sylvaria

Jan 20, 2019
Well look at that... our protagonist here can't even defeat enemy with a single attack, yet the housewife who help and provide her a place to stay can knocked out her husband until broken the wall~

I wonder if I could get such move? A dungeon-like map would be easy for us :)

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
1573190264897.png 1573190264897.png What's with this shiet, can't enter any fun area. These games are so fun but so confusing

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
how'd u get the right horn? i got the left one but it's impossible to get the right one
I did the area right beneath the village, you gotta take 2 guys. If you just kill 2-3 enemies there, u just lvl up like crazy, like 1 to 99 crazy. But after that I can't enter the night bar and the goddess area

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
I did the area right beneath the village, you gotta take 2 guys. If you just kill 2-3 enemies there, u just lvl up like crazy, like 1 to 99 crazy. But after that I can't enter the night bar and the goddess area
Did it, became a succubus lulw

• Haha
Reactions: AR21

caberg2000

Feb 8, 2018
View attachment 453619 View attachment 453619 What's with this shiet, can't enter any fun area. These games are so fun but so confusing
it's because your erosion is 80 or more.

if you looking at heart like image in left bottom , it's hentai (left) and erosion (right) rate.

hentai will increase by fuckinn someone, erosion increase by using trance in battle

you can't decrease hentai rate but you can decrease and increase erosion rate by using item (boost materia) and (anti materia)

i recall you can make item boost and anti materia if your erosion rate is 20/30 or more when you enter the hidden room, there'l be some event occur

erosion rate have 3 threshold rate : 30 , 50 and 80. you can't decrease erosion rate less than that

if your erossion is 80 or more, you can't do or enter some event/place but some event will trigger

if your hentai is 100 and erosion is 100 , some scary thing will happen

Reactions: f9account

caberg2000

Feb 8, 2018
if i'm not wrong, there'll be 4 ending in this game

My mother is strong : erosion less than 80
Golden Darkness : erosion 80 or more, meet previous co-worker .
Mrs. Zoimer : cooperate with zoimer (the very rich guy) and do naughty thing with him, ending will happen in a couple of days (7 or 10 or more i forget) even if you dont beat the last boss
Two Genies : hentai 100 erosion 100

Last edited:

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Here I thought the beginning oneone translations where but this is in another level >_>

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
it's because your erosion is 80 or more.

if you looking at heart like image in left bottom , it's hentai (left) and erosion (right) rate.

hentai will increase by fuckinn someone, erosion increase by using trance in battle

you can't decrease hentai rate but you can decrease and increase erosion rate by using item (boost materia) and (anti materia)

i recall you can make item boost and anti materia if your erosion rate is 20/30 or more when you enter the hidden room, there'l be some event occur

erosion rate have 3 threshold rate : 30 , 50 and 80. you can't decrease erosion rate less than that

if your erossion is 80 or more, you can't do or enter some event/place but some event will trigger

if your hentai is 100 and erosion is 100 , some scary thing will happen
Thanks for the info. To the previous save I go :D(y). I used trance way too much

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Hi,
I just started the game and have a question:
I encountered an estrus slime (with heart and all) but when it attack me with an attack with an estrus name,nothing happen.

Is there any battle rape/sex ? how i unlock it if yes?

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
I'd rather go out on street, snatch a subject, store it in a secret lab, for 2 years until subject is expired/mutated/whatever or some secret pursuer draws near looking for my data on how to experiment on subjects, than pretend to do that in a game without actually knowing wtf is going on because the subject only speaks gibberish.

It would seriously ruin the data if the subject spoke MTL gibberish, which this blonde bimbo obviously does.

For the sake of science, I believe capturing an English speaking subject is mandatory for success.

Short version: This game is useless, do not download. Reason: Data incomprehensible.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote