maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
Nobody seems to get any experience from fights, only items.
I'm not sure about the mercenaries but the main character certainly doesn't get any xp at all.

Is it a normal feature ?
Seems weird as you can't enter some areas with mercs and you have to fight powerful enemies there.

caberg2000

Feb 8, 2018
Nobody seems to get any experience from fights, only items.
I'm not sure about the mercenaries but the main character certainly doesn't get any xp at all.

Is it a normal feature ?
Seems weird as you can't enter some areas with mercs and you have to fight powerful enemies there.
MC is scientist so the author make her weakest to the core and can't do shit in battle unless using TRANCE skill.

MC can't get exp from battle, she only have ECHI (left side) and EROSION (right side) meter in the heart like image in the left bottom corner.

ECHI increase by do some adult things , its will increase but can never decrease.

EROSION increase by using TRANCE in battle, erosion has 3 threshold level : 30 , 50 and 80 . you can increase and decrease this by using ECHIKUNAR but when it's pass the threshold level it can't do lower from it, ex: erosion 35 will stop at 30 even decreasing using ECHIKUNAR over and over again.

you can't enter place or do some event based on your erosion meter, ex: erosion 80 or more cant do work in pub again, but you can do some event or place when your erosion more than 80, etc.

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
Thanks.

Well, she didn't get some xp at first but for some reason, she started to get xp when i killed the second outlaw, north of the city (first one or anything else didn't get her any) and now, she's getting xp alright ...

Later fights would have been unsustainable due to her low HP pool.
Maybe she got xp because i used her trance skills and killed things with it, was just defending before letting the mercs do the job.

Anyway, problem solved.

xue

May 31, 2017
I'd rather go out on street, snatch a subject, store it in a secret lab, for 2 years until subject is expired/mutated/whatever or some secret pursuer draws near looking for my data on how to experiment on subjects, than pretend to do that in a game without actually knowing wtf is going on because the subject only speaks gibberish.

It would seriously ruin the data if the subject spoke MTL gibberish, which this blonde bimbo obviously does.

For the sake of science, I believe capturing an English speaking subject is mandatory for success.

Short version: This game is useless, do not download. Reason: Data incomprehensible.
throw your ego into it dude...do you even know what, MACHINE TRANSLATED is? look it up before you delete your comment.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
So I take it that nobody will fix the Mega Link?? damn.. well I guess i'll be saying "the heck with this then"..

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So I take it that nobody will fix the Mega Link?? damn.. well I guess i'll be saying "the heck with this then"..
Why not just use one of the like 5 other download sources. NOPY for instances is 10 times better then MEGA and no download limits.

Jessalu412

Jan 24, 2019
Really not a fan of this game at all. The machine translation alone is bad enough(outright machine translation without any editing, so it's real bad), but the game would be really boring for me even if it wasn't. Not to mention the main character is just a character copied from one of the worst harem anime ever created(To-Love Ru), but the sex scenes I saw in a short time of playing were also very bland and simple. Maybe men would like it, but for me the game didn't have any redeeming qualities.

Reactions: Cyberweasel89

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Why not just use one of the like 5 other download sources. NOPY for instances is 10 times better then MEGA and no download limits.
ye must have fast City Download Speeds, so it obviously doesn't matter to ye. but for me, Mega is faster & more stable than direct download. for me- direct download of around 500 MB= approx. 2hrs, Mega download of around 500 MB= 20-30 mins.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
View attachment 452552

Overview:
A genius scientist takes a young girl to a remote lab in the woods and is not seen again. Two years later, a secret pursuer draws near. Wanting the data she holds......
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-11-14
Release Date: 2019-11-10
Developer: Nuko Majin
Translator: caberg - F95zone
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 2.0 Bugfix
Language: English (Machine translation)
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - MEGA - -

View attachment 452553 View attachment 452554 View attachment 452555
is there any official English?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is there any official English?
No. If you check it's DLSite page linked in the opting post it doesn't say English anywhere, so it's only Japanese. Sometimes a English version will be completely separate release, but it would say "overlapping content" with any other version.
the char similar to someone >.>

kπ!$

Apr 18, 2018
I m playing this game in joiplay and there is no fucking option to load. Help me someone

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote