RPGM Abandoned Golden Age Episode 1 [Natali]

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
title_golden_age.jpg

Overview:
I would like to present you our co-project with Malleck. We tried to do utmost to create an atmosphere, characters and story.
The game about human relationship, treasure, sex and more. Probably to have to give a try to see. The game will allow you to play three different characters. Each of them with have his own motives and reasons and goals to achieve certain goal. The game starts in Tortuga, a an island on the archipelago.
Updated: 2017-01-17
Developer:
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: it is not a demo. At least, it should take more than one hour of your time. However, if you are a person who just skip all dialogues, this game might not be for you.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -

Extras:

sdfsd.png sfdsfs.png ssd.png sdfsds.jpg

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Bastard encrypted images...
But I have question - what to do after visiting Brothel ?

Reactions: Pogo123

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
one guy told me this is a great game... is it true xd? lets test it

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Where is the hotel? No idea where to go after entering town.

As for the encrypted pictures, this guy made a decrypter, haven't tried it myself:

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Where is the hotel? No idea where to go after entering town.

As for the encrypted pictures, this guy made a decrypter, haven't tried it myself:

West part of town, there is road. Be careful RETURNING, do not go bottom of the road, or you will end inside building w/o ability to move.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
i'm still stuck for after the brothel got no clue where to go:p

Last edited:

Woofz

Aug 5, 2016
Can't seem to raise my debauchery to 10. Missing thing...and I don't know what.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
To get 10 debauchery: You need to get the flowers from the old guy, have Orrick grab your ass and talk to the guy with the yellow bandanna in the market. The Orrick event will not trigger unless you talk to him before you are told to find him from the market vendor.

Last edited:

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
is this game as bad as i think it is? Considering it's 1. A patreon rpgmaker game 2. Natali and Malek, which the latter one is imo having to much games in progress so to say.

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
@muttdoggy walkthorugh:
I appreciate when an author write walkthrough for a game in which is easy to miss something,, I don't like to replay a game too much time in the hope of finding all.
In the walkthrough she didn't help in an important choice, but maybe because it will be important in a future chapter and she wouldn't give a spoiler, but someone knows where is the beggar, I don't find him, the only that could be doesn't do the action written in the walkthrough.