RPGM Abandoned Golden Age Episode 1 [Natali]

DontTaseMeBro

Aug 24, 2016
I appreciate when an author write walkthrough for a game in which is easy to miss something,, I don't like to replay a game too much time in the hope of finding all.
In the walkthrough she didn't help in an important choice, but maybe because it will be important in a future chapter and she wouldn't give a spoiler, but someone knows where is the beggar, I don't find him, the only that could be doesn't do the action written in the walkthrough.
I found a beggar in the left corner at the market, but I couldn't get that scene to work.

Albr

Aug 10, 2016
EDIT : Nevermind just speak to everyone ine the market

Last edited:

Ralien

Sep 14, 2016
Has the game changed since the walkthrough was written?

• It's best to do the Marcello/fisherman stuff before the brothel
  • The shop is in bottom left corner not the bottom right.
  • It's Orrick and not the beggar you do the posing at.

Also there's an annoying gamebreaking bug walking from the inn and the middle map. Always save at inn.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Bastard encrypted images...
But I have question - what to do after visiting Brothel ?
Where is the hotel? No idea where to go after entering town.

As for the encrypted pictures, this guy made a decrypter, haven't tried it myself:

there was also a guy who posted a decrypt method on our own forum. A working method, tried myself.:p

Reactions: Ralien

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Hey where is Natali, can't acces her Patreon anymore. Did the cows revolt over the patreon milking?

Lantern

Sep 29, 2016
Uh, juicy drama! Are there any more details available?
My dear patrons. I know you want some news about the progress. Shortly it is not much done. Mostly I am preaty busy in my life and have very little time left or some days I am too tired to come back to the game.
I just can't continue to do alone. I've been negoshiating with Malleck for a while about some terms and the only way I found is to merge our patreon pages and give the game to him to decide what to do next. Actually my page will be closed and Golden age will be connected to his page. So if you want to follow this game you can consider to to move to his page. I will close this page at the end of the month.
That is probably the only way to keep it alive. Otherwise it will take ages for me to complete it. We kind of agree that we will continue to work on the game a little later. And it means that it will be proper development. Much better than what I have now.
I only want to thank you for your interest in my art and for that support you provided me. I hope these changes will be only for good.

Reactions: Rauhe

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Damn...just today I was thinking: "a while ago I played a game about pirates that was quite good, let's check it's name and see if there is any update!"....
And anyway, on Malleck patreon page there isn't any info nor link about it -.-'

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Shouldn't this be tagged as "Abandoned" instead of "Complete"?
episode 1 was completed so needs a completed status, but the project looks abandoned so will add tag

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
So a few questions even this is 3 years old:

1. why is this game abandoned?
2. why get i stuck on a freakin roof, walkin the lower part back to the town center?
3. why is there no town explanation?
4. WHY IS THERE NO UPDATE AFTER BROTHEL?! -.-
5. why does this dude call the whore with the big tits a cow? she is the hottest girl yet (even hotter than the blond even the blond is nice too) why doesnt he want to fuck her? i want! and why can't i play her as third option? nvrtkl....>.>

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I believe she shut it down a couple months ago after the project between her and malleck fell apart
yo why tho? relationship issues? fck man and i am still stuck after freakin brothel and a dude here asking the same 2 years ago didn't get much help -.-

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Has the game changed since the walkthrough was written?

• It's best to do the Marcello/fisherman stuff before the brothel
  • The shop is in bottom left corner not the bottom right.
  • It's Orrick and not the beggar you do the posing at.

Also there's an annoying gamebreaking bug walking from the inn and the middle map. Always save at inn.
did the fisherman stuff first and brothel later and still cant continue with the story