Psycopath,
Don't like vegetables,
DRINK JUICE,
BLUE IDOL,..

NOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
If it's to save the world, isn't there better choices than becoming an idol ? I don't know... like a patreon or something.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Don't bother playing the game, there are like 5 sex scenes that you can unlock in the gallery right away. Too bad because the art is great.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
The actual NTR is only in a bonus scene.

Anyway, is there an actual gallery? The two menu options (secret room and after story) are *bonus* scenes. Is there anywhere where you can watch the normal scenes?

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
The gallery just shows what I think are the endings. As for the game there are a lot of times that the game freezes when I save or quick save or even when I try to do an event.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Perhaps after you finish the 30 months with some ending you can "keep playing" and since each location after you exhaust them allows you to pick events that could be a sorta gallery? Unless you just get an ending and that's it after 30 months.

Didn't get there myself since I gave up after I softlocked myself a few times in some events.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Game overview sounds like [female protagonist] but it's actually tagged [male protagonist]?

Bastus

May 1, 2021
Well yes, though I meant to say that it is more than usual because there is no mention of a male protagonist anywhere (besides the tag and 'trigger warning' for something that should be obvious in the first place to sell a work) and one would simply assume a 3rd person narration.
Sometimes its just tacked on for the sake of it being there.

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
Well yes, though I meant to say that it is more than usual because there is no mention of a male protagonist anywhere (besides the tag and 'trigger warning' for something that should be obvious in the first place to sell a work) and one would simply assume a 3rd person narration.
so then it's "fake ntr". or a random ass dude that's not even in the msq that likes her

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes