2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
I did not play the game, but I looked at it's unlocked gallery and it's a damn shame this game could have been better with more CG. In total I think there are 5 H CG in total (not counting non H CGs). The translation is quite decent, understandable and not MTL levels (did not play the game but I glimpsed at the H scene dialogues and it's okay.)

It seems this game is a "passion project" of the developer (a single developer as the game implies) and he took the mixed reviews and criticisms of his past game to improve this game (did not play his last game but dialogue in game of the developer's thoughts state this). In game dialogue also implies that the dev wishes to create a sequel to this game with the same heroine (seems he's really a devoted fan of the girl the heroine was inspired by lol).

I lost interest to play the game when I took a look at the H scene CG gallery and there is no mention of a "pure route" or a love end (not that I'm interested in those things H wise but I like to play the "Good/pure ending" first if possible then enjoy the CG of the depraved routes). Seems the game kind of leans on the heroine (DID NOT PLAY THE GAME I AM ONLY BASING ON CG) whoring herself out (even the after story implies this whether canon or not who cares lol) throughout the game, no option to choose a route where she does not sell herself (Maybe there is one but it has no CG in the gallery). Quite disappointing to say the least as the game's premise is decent, gameplay seems fine for an H game and the Art/CG is beautiful but it's not the end of the world.

mgb79

Jul 16, 2020
So few scenes. And like everyone says, this definitely screams Suisei.
This 100% is modeled after Suisei. Same costume design, color palette including hair and eyes, golden axe reference, idol, even the partially-fingerless gloves with the same fingers exposed. The main difference is the larger... tracts of land.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
I did not play the game, but I looked at it's unlocked gallery and it's a damn shame this game could have been better with more CG. In total I think there are 5 H CG in total (not counting non H CGs). The translation is quite decent, understandable and not MTL levels (did not play the game but I glimpsed at the H scene dialogues and it's okay.)

It seems this game is a "passion project" of the developer (a single developer as the game implies) and he took the mixed reviews and criticisms of his past game to improve this game (did not play his last game but dialogue in game of the developer's thoughts state this). In game dialogue also implies that the dev wishes to create a sequel to this game with the same heroine (seems he's really a devoted fan of the girl the heroine was inspired by lol).

I lost interest to play the game when I took a look at the H scene CG gallery and there is no mention of a "pure route" or a love end (not that I'm interested in those things H wise but I like to play the "Good/pure ending" first if possible then enjoy the CG of the depraved routes). Seems the game kind of leans on the heroine (DID NOT PLAY THE GAME I AM ONLY BASING ON CG) whoring herself out (even the after story implies this whether canon or not who cares lol) throughout the game, no option to choose a route where she does not sell herself (Maybe there is one but it has no CG in the gallery). Quite disappointing to say the least as the game's premise is decent, gameplay seems fine for an H game and the Art/CG is beautiful but it's not the end of the world.

So for one the "gallery" is bonus scenes as far as I understand, they aren't the main scenes (unless you are talking about some CG rip? If so I'd like to see it). But there aren't many CGs either way.
There is explicitly a path only available if you keep lewdness at 0, though I'm not sure what that gives you at the end, but I had at least 2 times in the game where I couldn't do something because I had non-0 lewdness.

The main problem is the game is buggy and also quite slow/unresponsive.

Still looking for someone who actually beat it to say if there is event replay at the end, since neither option in the menu is actual scene replay, just afterstory and bonus scenes.

Reactions: p23rklo

silentgod

Oct 8, 2017
Just wonder, where does the save file goes on this game?. NVM, i already found it
Where did you find it? I found the folder for the game in "locallow" wondering if there is another location. Didn't find the save just the Player.log.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes