VN Unity Golden Coast Saga [v0.5] [Catfish Studio]

_Futalord_

Mar 22, 2020
This game is actually pretty high quality, but the fact that the paywalls have scared me off. Def gonna bookmark this in case it actually makes it to a final release. I wouldn't mind spending money on it, just not monthly.

marvin.le.rouge

Sep 14, 2022
bets/junior20000 GCS Paywall Remover

Changelog

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to install - Melon Loader

How to install - BepInEx

DOWNLOAD
MelonLoader for GCS v0.4:

BepInEx for GCS v0.4:
Thanks you so much, after a while i managed to get the BepInEx pluging to work, now i can play the game.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: junior20000

vvyvern

Feb 24, 2018
I cant get either mod to function. The Melon on launches but there is still a paywall, and the Bepinex one fails to launch at all. Anyone got any ideas?

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
I cant get either mod to function. The Melon on launches but there is still a paywall, and the Bepinex one fails to launch at all. Anyone got any ideas?
Try running it as administrator? Hate to be that guy, but Melonloader and junior2000's mod runs fine on my side; all the Paywall stuff is accessible. I'm running it as administrator and needed to install .Net 6 Runtime.

Reactions: vvyvern

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
Is your OS Windows or Mac? The BepInEx I linked is for Windows. You can download any version for any OS .

If you are using Windows, and you made sure that you opened the game with BepInEx BEFORE adding my mod, check if your folder structure is somewhat like mine.

Also, make sure that the version you downloaded is the v1.2.0 for this game version (v0.4).

72 man

Jul 29, 2020
i'm try to trying to follow the instructions and its either not working or i'm to much of a dumbass to get them...

Mirrofuks

Dec 4, 2019
I have updated the links for the mod download.
Beware that I have not tested the mod with v0.4, as the dev "reworked" the Patreon login.

Removes the game paywall, most of the stuff is locked due to being Patreon-only.

• Ensure if you downloaded the correct version of BepInEx (the one I linked)
  • Ensure that your folder structure is somewhat like mine:

If after that, you still have any issues, I may upload the game with the mod installed, if you want.

Please, try the BepInEx method.

I'm missing :
-unityexplorerstandalone
-universlib
-universlib

after starting the game, it tries to unlock galleries and other scenes and nothing happens

iant22

Jun 6, 2022
bets/junior20000 GCS Paywall Remover

Changelog

How to install - Melon Loader

How to install - BepInEx

DOWNLOAD
MelonLoader for GCS v0.4:

BepInEx for GCS v0.4:
Where is the mod folder I'm confused???

iant22

Jun 6, 2022
Is your OS Windows or Mac? The BepInEx I linked is for Windows. You can download any version for any OS .

If you are using Windows, and you made sure that you opened the game with BepInEx BEFORE adding my mod, check if your folder structure is somewhat like mine.

Also, make sure that the version you downloaded is the v1.2.0 for this game version (v0.4).
Ok I have no clue what I,m doing because i have files missing in the beepinex.

Bfe3

Jun 22, 2021
When I extract the BepInEx container and run the game, once it generates the aforementioned folders, I go to BepInEx/plugins and there is nothing in the folder, I try to delete the game and try with melonloader and I don't see anything in the mods folder either, I put this because I'll try to put him in admin because I'm an idiot and I just read that xD SO we'll see if that's what it was

Bfe3

Jun 22, 2021
nope it's still there I did everything right but no mod appears in the folders

Fatal error. Internal CLR error. (0x80131506)