dimasbtwe

Oct 11, 2020
Anyone know how many ed we can get and the prequisete? Only got ed2.. and i cannot access the ed on the galery

Sep 13, 2019
woow. this was confusing. couple thoughts on this.

1. not fully translated i didnt know what the 3 other things asking for names (i thought it was like names for my character) so i put them all different waysof cuck, turns out it was dick, pussy and something else. that made it funny.
2. It may be on the endings, but i 100% dont see this as ntr, they noface mc is delusional or able to hear the inner thoughts of the princess. who knows.
3. it has 3 endings im assuming, i got the first one and got to see the prequisites. the endingsprequisites are as follows.
_1) Get to the end of the defensive battle.
_2) Find out about the contract.
_3) Find out about the situation through the soldiers.

4. I dont know about the other 2 endings(/routes because it could be different), but from what I gathered, Mc is lucky he was cucked.

Reactions: profilekraken

phampanvn1998

Aug 9, 2018
No the dev specializes in expressionless characters. I hate that and prefer characters to have expression, i hope one day nuko give his characters expressions l.
can you not? This guy is literally one of the handful devs making emotionless hentai, it's so hard to find hentai where the girl doesn't moan your ears off and making those silly grape faces these days. Us kuudere fetishists already running low on supply as it is.

kamp01u

Feb 21, 2021
woow. this was confusing. couple thoughts on this.

1. not fully translated i didnt know what the 3 other things asking for names (i thought it was like names for my character) so i put them all different waysof cuck, turns out it was dick, pussy and something else. that made it funny.
2. It may be on the endings, but i 100% dont see this as ntr, they noface mc is delusional or able to hear the inner thoughts of the princess. who knows.
3. it has 3 endings im assuming, i got the first one and got to see the prequisites. the endingsprequisites are as follows.
_1) Get to the end of the defensive battle.
_2) Find out about the contract.
_3) Find out about the situation through the soldiers.

4. I dont know about the other 2 endings(/routes because it could be different), but from what I gathered, Mc is lucky he was cucked.
Mate, could you gimme the save file?

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
3. it has 3 endings im assuming
There are only two endings.

I played this one in japanese and was left disappointed rather quickly. There is a fair bit of production quality to the various UI elements, especially with transitions between day and night, and between scenes — and all of it feels utterly wasted on the game of this miniscule scope and size. Information collection during the day was an interesting idea that, again, went absolutely nowhere and is only there to get a grand total of 9 flags. When the ending happens, it happens extremely abrupt, and while justified in the story, doesn't feel at all satisfying.
It was like watching a 3 Michelin Star-chef whip up a sandwhich out of a half-rotten eggplant and mouldy half slice of bread. The technique is impressive, but its still tastes like shit, and there's barely any of it on the plate.

NoodleSalad

Apr 13, 2019
I just know why this game is lacking in content and is full of bugs on launch day. Nuko Majin is teaming up with another game dev COBRA (@onarinin_san on twitter) making a new project while also working on his own game. From the looks of the gallery (the 8th picture) its seems to be a decent size game.

Imo this looks promising. But, I really don't know why Nuko Majin didn't notified us about this. Maybe I missed it, but for the past 3 months he always posting about his own game progress.

Last edited:

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Yeah I finished the game and I can only find two endings as when I completed the 1st ending it explains that there are three endings.

But as I play the game.. I can only uncover the 2nd ending gold cyncism.

As for the third, I haven't found it yet. I really don't know what I need to do to get that third last one.

I wished that the MC will speak up on the last training session when the general is not there with the princess. as there are option to speak but the MC decided to said "nothing" and was sent to the infirmary.

To me this is the true cuckold ntr scenes, where it build up as the princess knight said "All right time for me to play as the monster and all of you try to beat me in training "

Yeah my imagination run wild with this one but no I got to sit one out in the infirmary because the previous night I was busy voyeuring for an entire night.

Also there is an added scene in which there is an investigative soldier asking the merchant if he knows anything and if can sell him any information.

Also at the end there is a mysterious stranger I really have no idea who that person is, asking the merchant if he got information as well again.. how does the merchant get hold of any information ? it's not like the MC can sell him any rumor or information that he got right ?

And yet.. I have no idea how this works ? I mean when I do get rumor and information basically I just confront it with the Princess and she said something in return I don't know if this triggers anything or added something toward the direction to which endings.

I wish that there is an ending that the MC would be fed up with the bullshit and just scream at the final training session and just pull out her dirty laundry and let it be known to the other soldiers what the princess been doing with the general and perhaps blackmail her into becoming the sex slave for the whole military ?

But yeah wishful thinking or something.

Also I would like to add that there is seem to be an interal bug fix that show up at the MC bed room after you bought the 'dog' thing ? I have no idea what that was and the 'poison that kills the bird' as that will flag up the internal bug fix that stated is fixing the unending loop error.

After getting the two endings, I wanted to know which more I can do or choose to trigger and got the third ending ?

I know that the MC can gather information by hiding at the ! spots and get more informations/ rumor , on the 2nd floor you can get two times informations on the two spots on later times when during farther into the game.

But that's it I mean I can't get anymore information, as near the ending as the game as mysterious stranger ask the merchant "Do you know any last info ?" then it pop up the inventory of the MC.. again I can't sell information as the MC to the Merchant.

My hunch or guess is that, maybe I need to not finish the Training fully as in defeating the waves of the monsters and just use the 2nd option of the 3 options.

The first options after I defeat all of the waves monsters and days after that when it is in training it just goes on full auto success and just speeds things up with the corruption of the princess knight or so I would think but that just part of the storyline.

I know that I needed to finish all the waves in the 1st option choice to get the event where the MC spend time with the princess knight in the room drinking tea. As that is the only time he can snook at her room and try to find something related to the contract.

Yeah long story short can someone offer a hint or guide to get the third ending. I am curious as what that would be ?

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes