Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Well, great art but if you are gonna give me unavoidable NTR at least make it so te MC has some relation with the FMC. From the looks of it the MC is a lowly individual with no chance with the girl. To enjoy this game besides NTR you must be a bit of a masochist XD

WTF

Aug 7, 2016
Is she married? Does she have a love interest? How is this ntr?
Well game info is clear !

[Content] Although the genre is Cuckold, it is BSS. The main character is just a regular soldier who keeps chasing after her without doing anything.

[Main character?]
Like the other soldiers, he is a regular soldier who was attracted to Lucrezia and enlisted.

Former adventurer and mercenary.

Point of game help fat dude fuck the bitch, that you want to fuck but you cant NTR hmm?

[Bad General]
Abol Glenbergen.
A man who attained the rank of general simply by his power. A lazy and lustful man whose leadership, popularity, and popularity are both underground.

He entrusts Lucrezia with all the responsibilities that he should have as a general.

I would say it if is real NTR MC who should have sex with bitch first and then get cucked but you play Mr no body so more Blue Balls Gaming not BSS !

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Is the ntr mtl or avoidable?
Well the game is tagged ntr but its more voyeurism since the princess have no relation to the mc.
Maybe it got tagged wrongly dont really know..
(And the princess don't have any love interest nor anything similar)

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
It's more like you have feelings for the princess but she doesn't even know you.
(That's why maybe NTR, but for me thats a completely different thing)

Aug 26, 2016
I don't get it, why even bother having the soldier protagonist when you could just have the knight girl or the corrupt minister be the protagonist instead?

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
The corruption happens regardless only slower or faster depending on the choice made during the training , the suck part is that most thing sold there is not permanent effect or lasting the shop that we buy during the night, the levels doesn't last and only the armor last.. which again quite sucking it's like no chance of winning at all.

You need a lot of money to get a lot of money you need to do the more high risk challenge, but the catch 22 is that you never seem to get the right amount and basically almost like betting on a limp horse and will always lose and gain not that much money at all. I mostly get around 1500 gold tops.

Anyone got a winning strategy on what to buy or method to choose to get the maximum results ? if so by all mean do share it with me.

I find the game is decent enough, the translation wished it can be improved but hey as they say beggar can't be choosers right ?

I really like the princess knight fetish NTR thing.. hit the spot, but wished that we can play as the female princess knight instead.

I haven't finished the game though just a bit in the middle.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Fat ass blonde, anal, NTR and SOLELY ugly bastard?

yaay.png

(I also take full credit for getting this translated to English, as you can see by my interaction with the creator)

Edit: Ah I saw its MTL

Last edited:
Reactions: Queen_Nothing

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Really bad MTL, Not NTR, and Time waisting gameplay blea. Great art though. But very subpar ending, even without the MTL I don't think it would help the poor story.

WhiteTemplar

Oct 8, 2017
Oh, another generic trash from incel-dev land. Thank god the gallery is up because no one should waste their time playing this.

"ntr" lmao. NTR lovers really must love to get cucked real hard something fierce to keep playing this shit. It's borderline masochist.

The real NTR here is you going in the game with expectations then being disappointed as usual.

Since, you know, this is just a woman humiliation game with "ntr" slapped on it to bait you into buying it. As usual.
Yeah the other games from this creator are way better, for this one the cien demo had like half the content of the whole game???

Reactions: Creiz
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes