desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I'm not gonna play unedited MTL, but on the topic of NTR...

This type of bystander voyeur could be a bit different than NTR. In normal NTR, the emotional damage is directed toward the cuck. He feels despair and/or jealousy.

If it's just a random soldier with no strong emotional ties to the girl, his perspective might just be used to show disappointment, scorn, and disdain. "This fucking princess who acted all pure and elegant was actually just a whore? What a bitch." That kinda thing.

Well, the soldier might be an enamoured simp who feels really sad and heartbroken that his idol is corrupted, which could be closer to NTR, but I wouldn't know before playing it.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I knew there was gonna be some sort of cheating involved when I saw the fat bastard, that's why I clicked.

Shouldn't the ntr tag be flagged tho?

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
It's a shame that it's all voyeurism, I really like the art of this dev, but I also really hate playing as a passive party :')

elhlyn

Jul 5, 2017
did this guy forget to put the ntr tag again?:censored:
Technically isn't NTR because you and the princess are practically strangers. Though you can make the argument that this is in the spirit of NTR as it has the same symptoms and signs and it's pretty much the idea of your idol getting defiled. It's diet NTR basically.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Technically isn't NTR because you and the princess are practically strangers. Though you can make the argument that this is in the spirit of NTR as it has the same symptoms and signs and it's pretty much the idea of your idol getting defiled. It's diet NTR basically.
As I understood it, as long as it's a romance interest it should be considered as NTR. Like those mom and son NTR.
We could argue about this the whole year, and we will.. :)
---
Though I'd wager it's hard to claim that it's not NTR when the description/synopsis says "(get cucked)"?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
As I understood it, as long as it's a romance interest it should be considered as NTR. Like those mom and son NTR.
We could argue about this the whole year, and we will.. :)
---
Though I'd wager it's hard to claim that it's not NTR when the description/synopsis says "(get cucked)"?
i mean NTR implies a relationship with someone being ruined by cheating...who can you be cucked, if a total stranger that you've no relation with(aside maybe be...colleague at work) has cheats with another stranger?

although F95's definition of NTR/Be-cucked is: As long as it means to invoke jealousy then it's NTR.

So go figure...

at least with Mom fucking around while the son watches...is more about experiencing...i don't know..maybe..neglect because the mom gets corrupted into a bitch?but still a relationship gets ruined.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
i mean NTR implies a relationship with someone being ruined by cheating...who can you be cucked, if a total stranger that you've no relation with(aside maybe be...colleague at work) has cheats with another stranger?

although F95's definition of NTR/Be-cucked is: As long as it means to invoke jealousy then it's NTR.

So go figure...

at least with Mom fucking around while the son watches...is more about experiencing...i don't know..maybe..neglect because the mom gets corrupted into a bitch?but still a relationship gets ruined.
Yeah, I don't disagree with you. I think it has to be a romantic relationship somehow, that you have feelings for that leads to jealousy. I mean I won't feel any jealousy at all unless I have any feelings for the person?
But I think NTR should be about couples where a romantic relationship already exists. Incestual couples if it's mom and son, or between siblings etc.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yeah, I don't disagree with you. I think it has to be a romantic relationship somehow, that you have feelings for that leads to jealousy. I mean I won't feel any jealousy at all unless I have any feelings for the person?
But I think NTR should be about couples where a romantic relationship already exists. Incestual couples if it's mom and son, or between siblings etc.
i hate NTR(bc i feel miserable when i play it) and yet i agree with you ^^

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
I never understood what's the hot part in doing emotional damage to someone, I guess it makes sense when there's an agreement between the parts (it's just a kink), but these japanese people take it to a level of despair proper of nightmares lusting in the cucked being traumatized.

P.D.: I've read that the game is just voyeurism anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
A shame, you had my full attention there. It sounded at least more exiting than this. :cool:
i mean...if you're into underage-looking people having their organs ripped off and forced to literally birth an army of demonic worms...be my guest...but i'm doing my best from not vomiting

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes