Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
But I think NTR should be about couples where a romantic relationship already exists. Incestual couples if it's mom and son, or between siblings etc.

That would discount like 50% of the NTR stories that exist, though. Non-incest Mom/son NTR has existed for as long as any other kind. And there's plenty of NTR doujins with the MC just being someone who has feelings but zero relationship with the other person.

I can't remember the name, but I also read a doujin where a mom got NTR'ed by a family member that the mom just treated better than her own kid - no sex involved at all on either side. It was kinda weird, but still hit all the same beats.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
i mean...if you're into underage-looking people having their organs ripped off and forced to literally birth an army of demonic worms...be my guest...but i'm doing my best from not vomiting
Well, you had a point when you said this site is heaven and hellhole. We get a broad range of games here with just a few exeptions that don't make it here (or at least not for long).
It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with it the underage part to be honest... more like the gore aspect of this. Splatter beach, splatter school, Bloodrush, Graveyard keeper, Banquet of sadism or the DepriviA Series, I could sure name some more but i think you get it, i just like those games what else can i say. Well to everyone their own i guess.

Last edited:

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
yet another game with amazing art and character designs that's marred by the accursed MTL...fuck i'll probably play it anyway, the heroine looks so elegant and sexy!

megaszone

Sep 5, 2016
I'm not gonna play unedited MTL, but on the topic of NTR...

This type of bystander voyeur could be a bit different than NTR. In normal NTR, the emotional damage is directed toward the cuck. He feels despair and/or jealousy.

If it's just a random soldier with no strong emotional ties to the girl, his perspective might just be used to show disappointment, scorn, and disdain. "This fucking princess who acted all pure and elegant was actually just a whore? What a bitch." That kinda thing.

Well, the soldier might be an enamoured simp who feels really sad and heartbroken that his idol is corrupted, which could be closer to NTR, but I wouldn't know before playing it.
This is national level cucking. It's like if your female prime minister gets discovered to be a turbo slut, but only for enemy nations. "Oh no, you're destroying the womb of my nation with your big fat fascist cock." Something like that. lmao

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
When the cuck writer is such a fag, he has to place the POV in a meaningless side character just to be a bigger cuckfag. Like goddamn; could've made the old guy the protagonist, but noooooooo.
funny thing is until now this circle made the female the protagonist. This is the first time in forever it's the male.
I've been following this circle but I'm going to skip this game specifically.

Reactions: Ghizghuth

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
i mean NTR implies a relationship with someone being ruined by cheating...
That is not the definition, no. A relationship is not required. Someone having romantic feelings towards another and then seeing/knowing they're with another is enough.

The difference on F95zone is that it must be from the perspective of the protagonist. That is not always followed, but a lot of the time it is.

Reactions: Draxum

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
well hey
look at the bright side
if KG was willin to grab demonslayer and put it on steam
im sure they will do this one also in maybe few years

fdflowright

Aug 5, 2017
I played through the game in Japanese, my Japanese is pretty bad but here is my rough understanding of the plot. You really don't get much out of this game without being able to read it imo.

The MC is a normal soldier who spies on the princess and the fat general having some kind of affair one day. He starts to have delusions about her and the general, and is taunted by his delusions about his inability to do anything.

You pick up clues about what his going on from overheard conversations and other hints. There seems to be some kind of magical contract between the princess and the general.

Things escalate night after night, the MC goes to greater lengths in his voyeurism and the final scene is the princess losing her virginity to the general while the MC has used some magical item to share the senses of the general. A few days after that scene, the general suddenly dies from committing suicide.

If you picked up some key hints, there will be no change in the sex scenes, but there will be an additional epilogue scene in the "true end".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway my JP is not great, so I may have misunderstood some parts from the "true ending".

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
i played golden scientist and red demon i enjoyed that more than this sadly this is a nah from me after finishing it

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
And now this game has the ntr tag because people have to spam report saying this needs the tag when its already been explained multiple times that this isnt ntr and just voyeurism.

Kryomancer

Feb 7, 2022
She
boasts overwhelming popularity among the successive princess knights. Not only is she beautiful, but she is also sincere and affectionate towards everyone, which is the reason for her popularity.
You know you're in for a quality MTL when even the description has fucked up line breaks.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes