Ren'Py Golden Hearts and Dark Mysteries [v0.41] [Radiant Heart Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
First 2 minutes of the game we're already forced to have sex with a prostitute? Please tell me more about all the dick you've had. :ROFLMAO:11/10.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nice introduction I wasn't expecting as much usually these types of intros have about a few lines of dialogue and that's it. This is looking good so far and you weren't kidding with that big tits tag not that I'm complaining about that :p

Reactions: Dependable_223

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ Mr Pinewell looks like molten peanut butter, I laughed out loud when I saw him xD
+ As of now, I'd say that Valeria is the only really hot chick in the game (but I still got some grudges with her looks, see below)
+ Grace looks kinda hot / interesting
+ Liked the overall rendering quality, nice work

+- Shiori looks nice but has weidly shaped boobs... they're better when they're out
+- MC looks like a mix of Jon Stewart and Jake Gyllenhaal
+- The doctor has the shortest tie I've ever seen
+- Male nurse on the floor looks like Tidus from FFX

- Title screen (first impression etc.) looks bland. You know how to render, dev, put something sexy there :O
- Valeria looks like a sunburn victim ... I really like me some freckles but she consists of mass and freckles and nothing else
- Emma is ugly... her hairline looks strange
- Nia looks scary
- The renders are super dark... makes it hard to make out everything that's going on
- A lot of renders are used like 20 times, e. g. in conversations
- Nia's hair morphing (or is it Dforce?) looks very strange during the shower scene
- Naomi looks like the old master from Karate Kid.. Mr Miyagi
- The cashier looks like Edge from WWE (and the cashier is female)

I'm a heterosexual guy but I still think that the dev has put more time, devotion and love into making the males look good while having all girls except Valeria (and to some extent, Grace) look kinda strange down to downright creepy (Naomi looked the worst imo). Just my opinion.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Bazookas and horse dicks have it. Temperature these days are all done in the ear. Renders are off. Could not go on any further. Just bad.

Reactions: MyLoneyLucifer

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
OK got a chance to try it. Nia is awesome and I hope we can do a lot more with her! Story could be interesting with your ex-boss having his tentacles all over town, hope it make for some sexy situations :)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
M4t7theNinja

Update Alpha 0.2 - Date Update

Version 0.2:

Introduces the roaming and dating system. I recommend starting a new game.

You can now freely walk around Solseta City! This update introduces the first hald of the major game mechanics: Dating! Go look for the girl you desire, seduce her and then take her on a date!

- Schedule system for girls: They will be in different locations and wearing different clothing depending on the time of day and which weekday it is!

- 12 Erotic Scenes (2 for each girl, trigger randomly)

- 12 smaller Scenes giving background information about each character (2 for each girl, trigger randomly)

- 6 first heart dates for each girl

- Short introduction after the prologue

- Hundreds of background, character and other renders

File was uploaded to their website 22 days ago.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

Is an update on their itch.io, but weirdly enough it doesn't explain the shrink in file size.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 07/10/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Golden hearts dark mysteries" version "0.22".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Golden hearts dark mysteries" versione "0.22".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Golden hearts dark mysteries" version "0.2a".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Golden hearts dark mysteries" versione "0.2a".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Might want to update the tags to include Sandbox as I know a lot of people will either like or dislike the new roaming version.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes