Ren'Py Golden Hearts and Dark Mysteries [v0.41] [Radiant Heart Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Golden Hearts and Dark Mysteries [v0.2a] [Radiant Heart Games] - Original size (806MB)
Compressed Android (136MB):
Compressed Windows/Linux (122MB):
Compressed MAC (119MB):

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!​

Last edited:

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Just thought I'd mention it looks like the Patreon isn't linked in the OP. Also it was frozen in July but looks like its back and making progress again. Per the first entry this month a game update is expected "towards the end of August".

Also uhhh.......the Patreon currently has 0 subscribers so hopefully that won't be a discouragement for the author or this game might not have much of a future.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Is anyone doing a walkthrough for this Game ?
There's not much to walkthrough, once you get to the main "meat" of the game so far it's just grind points by remembering which girl likes which things and answering accordingly. But you are right that there are some minor little "cutscenes" that I'm not sure the trigger for, and someone could write a date guide if it somehow isn't obvious enough.

You just reminded me though that one of the hilarious things about this game so far is the one character who is supposedly sophisticated and intelligent is also easily wooed by telling her terrible dick jokes over and over.

Reactions: Khairus

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
New update is out(public) on the itch.io site. A couple extra random scenes from what I can tell, no 2nd date yet, not much else really, same janky typos and (WIP) stuff.

I agree with Avaron1974, I'm pretty much just following for the mammoth-tittied freckled amazon and that's about it.

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
New update is out(public) on the itch.io site. A couple extra random scenes from what I can tell, no 2nd date yet, not much else really, same janky typos and (WIP) stuff.

I agree with Avaron1974, I'm pretty much just following for the mammoth-tittied freckled amazon and that's about it.
Make me a third who's only interested in her.

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Is this still alive?
Yeah, creator is still updating on Patreon and Twitter. Nothing new this month but probably soon. OP just hasn't been updated in a while and doesn't have Patreon or Twitter link. Twitter is here:

twitter.com/RadiantHeartGa1

Sometimes he posts renders that might help tide you over :)

Reactions: Vampira

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
This was interesting as VN, now you've changed to sandbox/freeroam...? I wish you the best of luck with the game
A 'meet and fuck' sandbox. :whistle: Please put up the sandbox tag as a warning to others. The most hideous models.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
so if i get it right it's just grind until you can go on a date and keep doing that? if needed buy gifts (in future updates)
why should webe able to explore then?

student00

Apr 26, 2019
so if i get it right it's just grind until you can go on a date and keep doing that? if needed buy gifts (in future updates)
why should webe able to explore then?
we can explore the other game inside this forum beside this one...

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes