• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Golden Hearts and Dark Mysteries [v0.41] [Radiant Heart Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
We need a walkthrough. This sandbox is more like a glueboxo_O
Ok, since people keep asking here is a walkthrough:

1. Go through the prologue, choices only change what early scene you might see, no big deal. No, choosing to have the thermometer shoved up MC's pooper doesn't change anything either.

2. Eventually you'll get to a scene in the gym where Grace(the therapist) asks who you're interested in. Choose any girl to get a few points with them or all of them to get 1 or 2 with everyone.

3. Once you get to the free roam map, go around finding the girls and talking to them. They'll usually be in logical spots ex: Naomi the nurse will be in the hospital. Valeria the athlete will often be in the gym or at the restaurant where she works.

4. When you talk to them, say the obvious things they like. Example: Naomi is impressed by being "cool", which apparently is sleeping in until noon and smoking weed. If only my ex were so easily impressed. If you fuck up you can always roll back unless you lock that feature but unless you're a masochist I don't know why you'd make this any harder than you need to.

5: Eventually you'll get their favor high enough to ask them out on a date. Max is 20. But you can try lower and just roll back if you screw it up. Make sure you have at least $100, minimum is $50 I think but you'll want more, especially for Grace or the more demanding girls.

6. Have a successful date, it should be obvious at this point. Say things they're impressed by. Don't call Naomi a fatty fat and don't tell Valeria she has huge titties and that you want to be a drug dealer. Even if it's true.

7. Once you have a successful date with everyone they should all have 1 Golden Heart. That's it for "date" content. You can continue impressing Grace with terrible dick jokes and Valeria with sappy love stories etc. for more favor but it won't get you any more content at this time.

8. The rest of the content, and I think this is the part everyone is confused by, seems to fire at random as you go around engaging the girls. As far I can tell they won't fire at all just from moving around, you actually have to do something that passes time. I don't think sleeping or working count either, so that pretty much leaves...talking to the girls. There is an "unlock scenes" option in the shop location but it doesn't seem to actually work, you still have to randomly chance on the scenes. There is a replay feature but it doesn't seem to work for scenes you haven't already seen. As far as I can tell there is no way to make a specific scene trigger, it is completely random.

And that's it. That's the whole game so far.

Last edited:

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I saw that the dev put version 0.3 on their Patreon for "everyone" but the MEGA link requires a decryption key. I wonder if they are going to continue to post updates here. They say their next one will be out this month. I'd like to see more.

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
I saw that the dev put version 0.3 on their Patreon for "everyone" but the MEGA link requires a decryption key. I wonder if they are going to continue to post updates here. They say their next one will be out this month. I'd like to see more.
Try the itchi.io page here
Once he releases the latest update as "public" it should always be there.

I gotta give the guy credit, even though he isn't really getting any support on patreon or elsewhere he's at least sticking with it and actually doing regular monthly updates and summaries, probably for himself if nothing else. Maybe we'll get a functional game out of this sometime soon.

Reactions: hunt005

hunt005

Aug 4, 2017
The developer still puts effort into it, he just released version 0.32
Here is the 0.31

Also there is a cheat menu in the store.

Last edited:
Reactions: spblu and Loganfin

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
The developer still puts effort into it, he just released version 0.32
Here is the 0.31
Mega

Also there is a cheat menu in the store.
Yeah, the latest update actually has some naughty time and some genuinely fun less naughty scenes with Valeria.

Maybe I'm out of the loop, but is there a way we're supposed to request updates to a thread? This game is just ok and has like 0 Patreon support but the guy is still churning out updates on the regular. Maybe some more exposure here could increase interest and sharpen his focus?

Reactions: hunt005

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Yeah, the latest update actually has some naughty time and some genuinely fun less naughty scenes with Valeria.

Maybe I'm out of the loop, but is there a way we're supposed to request updates to a thread? This game is just ok and has like 0 Patreon support but the guy is still churning out updates on the regular. Maybe some more exposure here could increase interest and sharpen his focus?
Use the "report" function on the post that has the update and then select "game update." I just did it for the previous post but now you know if you see updates here or elsewhere :)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Golden Hearts and Dark Mysteries [v0.32 Public] Radiant Heart Games

Original Size Win: 3.90 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.88 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 239 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 205 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

koko0125

Mar 24, 2017
how do i combine 2 items?
i have key card level A and the door unlocker. from the description i need to combine them together..

Reactions: ploopi

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Mac MEGA version 0.32 public appears to DL and unzip fine, but fails to open and presents no error message.
Going to try the Mac NOPY version now.

Mac System info:

Snip20210204_1.png

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes