Ren'Py Golden Hearts and Dark Mysteries [v0.41] [Radiant Heart Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
there is a bug in the game how to fix this
1. Are you playing from an old save or a brand new one? If you play with an old save that's going to happen, dev recommended starting new with this update.

2. If it is a new save, are you able to continue with ignore?

GamingHentai

Jan 30, 2020
1. Are you playing from an old save or a brand new one? If you play with an old save that's going to happen, dev recommended starting new with this update.

2. If it is a new save, are you able to continue with ignore?
Im playing new one but I cant ignore it

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Golden Hearts and Dark Mysteries [v0.32 Public] Radiant Heart Games

Original Size Win: 3.90 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.88 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 239 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 205 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Never met a member I just wanted to donate $$ too quite like you! TY for all you do to save space on our hard discs and to allow Mac users to play games that typically we only get PC updates for.

• Love
Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Never met a member I just wanted to donate $$ too quite like you! TY for all you do to save space on our hard discs and to allow Mac users to play games that typically we only get PC updates for.
I won't say no :p
But i'm just glad to be of help, to the user and this community, that so far as treated me so well, and i don't do android, because my ports don't want to work.

Thank you so much for the kind words.

Reactions: Calyps0

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I won't say no :p
But i'm just glad to be of help, to the user and this community, that so far as treated me so well, and i don't do android, because my ports don't want to work.

Thank you so much for the kind words.
ugh for some reason the game is too large for screen size :( so I cannot play it. I cant shrink the window and its so large buttons are missing to play through!

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
there is a bug in the game how to fix this
this file in \game\images\Clickies\Beach0\ so copy it to place where code search it or rewrite whole game code

i dl this game and when extract 7z show crc error for ss_shiori_03_4.png it broken and it edited in photoshop (have injected xml in file header) something like incorrect convert png to webp, maybe? - replaced from compressed version

current state of code, images type, names, places complete mess, unfortunately. so, until dev fix it, and organize, there can't be more patrons, i think. and ports to other OS too
there forders names in different CAPS so on case-sensetive OS and file systems like linux, new mac os, etc there can be problem

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes