Ren'Py Golden Hearts and Dark Mysteries [v0.41] [Radiant Heart Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
how to open boxes with what I mean. What are the codes for boxes and gate and where to find the keycards, where to find the glass and lantern are some things which require a walkthrough of sorts I suppose. I may have missed something else too worth mentioning so I think a walkthrough is required.

Reactions: lightpower

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
there are so many boxes that need to be opened, but whatever I try I cant open them. Can someone let me know how to open them.

Reactions: lightpower

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
...thanks, but where is the glass
I want to know where this dumbass glass is too. Im pretty sure the rest of the content is locked until you progress far enough through the main story.

Maybe this dev would have more than 4 patrons if didnt make a shitty sandbox game with a constant eye spy grind game without a wakthrough. Why he switched form VR to this is beyond me

Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
just had the chance to catch up on this game. aaaaaand it just hand to go sandbox huh? whelp the amazon chick isnt worth that much effort. i prefer the game before it turned to.....this.

Blackader

Jun 5, 2017
Cant trigger Quest 1. Also game tends to default "visit nearby locations" to where you were last evening. So you cant hit Valeria in eraly morning.

nathados9

Jul 20, 2017
...thanks, but where is the glass
Explore your home, in living room click on cupboard with lamp on it. Use butter knife to open the drawer.

EDIT: I got stuck at later point. After you get white wine from the wall drawer (you have to read crappy fanfiction on the table and click head + tail on left horse and legs on right horse, could be other way around), you get a quest to plan a date with Grace's wife but you have to bring a gift. I can't figure out what to offer. Any help would be great.

Last edited:
Reactions: no_name_742

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.32Public APK

skoroxod2121

May 13, 2020
I downloaded the game,unpacked the archive, I'm trying to start the game,but it doesn't start.What to do? Win 10 64

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes