Ren'Py Golden Hearts and Dark Mysteries [v0.41] [Radiant Heart Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Devka

May 8, 2017
I realised I corrected it only for the quest_item and not for regulars items (lock pick for example didn't work). Try this version and let me know if it helps. I seriously don't understand why he made such a system of items and fetch quest (like the lantern for a camera) but it is what it is.
That works thanks.

Reactions: Warphorror

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Game is broken. You can't use any items. For a point and click... thats kind of a big deal.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Got the same problem but your fix isn't working for me. Checked the dev's patreon and they have the fixed gui_inventory_menus.rpy on there but it is still behind a paywall even though 0.33 is now free.
Not behind a paywall

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Golden Hearts and Dark Mysteries [v0.33 Public] APK -

Reactions: HoshiEx

Devka

May 8, 2017
Not behind a paywall

The top one isn't the fixed gui.rpy. And prior to the post of mine that you quoted I messaged the dev via twitter to have them unlock your second link as it is the fixed gui.rpy and it was still paywalled at that time of my post. But hey good looking out there bud. (y)

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Can't figure out where the ex workplace doorcode is. Dated all the girls once but I assume I need to continue the main quest before I can date them a second time

aj777

Nov 18, 2019
Can't figure out where the ex workplace doorcode is. Dated all the girls once but I assume I need to continue the main quest before I can date them a second time
If you go Emmas house and explore there is a corner that you can explore it has some cushions,there is a note hidden there 6934 is the code eitherway.

Anyway does anyone know where to find the broken blow dryer? i need to craft the "Date gift" that i assume its for Scarlett.

Last edited:

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
If you go Emmas house and explore there is a corner that you can explore it has some cushions,there is a note hidden there 6934 is the code eitherway.

Anyway does anyone know where to find the broken blow dryer? i need to craft the "Date gift" that i assume its for Scarlett.
I think its on your desk, the box that needs "my key". Could be wrong.

Ended up dropping the game, actually checked and you dont get very far with any of the girls yet.

Oct 28, 2019
I am meeting a lot of issues.
Can't use objects, and can't find several.
I can't clean the garden of the old house as I can't find any sewing machine.
I can't give crutches to the surfer boy cause I can't use objects and can't even find candles for the girl looking for them.

I am lost

aj777

Nov 18, 2019
I am meeting a lot of issues.
Can't use objects, and can't find several.
I can't clean the garden of the old house as I can't find any sewing machine.
I can't give crutches to the surfer boy cause I can't use objects and can't even find candles for the girl looking for them.

I am lost
This release is broken and you need to replace a inventory file, Its somewhere in this tread if you want it. Honestly if i was you i would wait to see if the game is updated there is really not a lot of content yet. You cant really get far enough with any of the girls yet.

Reactions: MaxSideburns72

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/game_gamestart.rpy", line 6, in script call
    call variables from _call_variables
  File "game/script.rpy", line 257, in script
    $ EVENTS[0] = Event(0, 0, "MonMorning", True,)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 257, in <module>
NameError: name 'EVENTS' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/game_gamestart.rpy", line 6, in script call
    call variables from _call_variables
  File "game/script.rpy", line 257, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 257, in <module>
NameError: name 'EVENTS' is not defined

Windows-8.1-6.3.9600
Ren'Py 7.4.3.1414
Golden Hearts: Dark Mysteries 0.33
Sun Jun  6 01:14:52 2021

Fresh start of the week and TILT!!!
Pity.
Has potential.

edit: problem solved.
started a new game.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2019
This release is broken and you need to replace a inventory file, Its somewhere in this tread if you want it. Honestly if i was you i would wait to see if the game is updated there is really not a lot of content yet. You cant really get far enough with any of the girls yet.
Thank you mate.
I will wait for sure. I basically like this game, well, I just play for Valerie. I am curious what will happen, but won't get fooled to get a solution. Will wait for the next update.

Reactions: spblu

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

The newest update is finally here and introduces Nia's quest and her 2 heart date.
In order to unlock it you will need to have 1 Golden Heart and come across a misc. scene which can play when you talk to Nia. So go see her and unlock the quest!
Important: If you want to use an old savegame you will need to go to the store and unlock the new content through the cheat menu. Warning! If you have a savegame older than from before version 0.32 there will be error messages! They can be safely ignored though, just press the "Ignore" Button if such an error message should pop up.
Download links:
PC:
#8oB7GvaPO0ZG9mdYcxgdQ7HS0_B4pxSAUKCWBCLdq2E
MAC:
#E8aFvlHs-SUWV5qBmXp8j-BynyBoqK3uaMAGj4-re44
Linux:
#Uli03l8S3OG26qy4HO8o-6YUattbX3pDofuilZ3wjvA
Have fun and thank you for your support!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Golden Hearts and Dark Mysteries [v0.34] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.11 GB
Original Size Mac: 5.08 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 325 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 291 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes