• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Golden Hearts and Dark Mysteries [v0.41] [Radiant Heart Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1657857902075.png

April 2022 v0.36 Public Release!

The new update is here! As usual, it includes Naomi's first quest, her one heart date, two erotic scenes and a few minor scenes. To start the new content you need to go to the cheat menu in the store and activate the new update or simply start a new game.
One thing that I noticed that currently does not work correctly are the dates. You can actually go on one heart dates regardless if you completed the quest before or not. This is not how they were supposed to work. It would be an easy fix, but that would mean that a fresh save game would be required, so that's why I decided that I will only fix it in the update 0.4 which will be a larger update which will require fresh save games. If you play the game as intended, then this doesn't really affect your gameplay experience at all. Do not however try to go on a 2 heart date! They are not yet in the game and will softlock you, and you will need to load a savegame (Therefore, I would advise saving before asking a girl on a date).

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Is the what to do menu always on? It's so annoying how short days are,geez. No phone,no hints,what kind of sandbox is this? Heavy grinding,no clue one?

Reactions: MrBenny

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Seems odd that there aren't any more reviews, or comments for that matter, in the
2 1/2 years that this game has been out?

Is it just a quiet game?

Cheers

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Seen this thread get bumped a lot. Just played it for four hours for the first time. Can't get anything done. Stuck on step 95 of the first main quest and can't progress with Naomi passed the first date (due to requiring mystery quest chains!). Guess everyone else is kind of having the same experience.

diablo8x

Feb 3, 2018
There is a version from August available for those interested

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I was mistaken the walkthrough is free, WOOOO. attached for everyone convenience.
I think you have to start a new save. there was an area needed for the 0.34 update that i didnt have access to when i used my old save file.
Is there any updated version of this walkthrough?
Also, I don't know what to do to trigger the first quest with Valeria, I can't see the quest button on the beach.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Golden Hearts and Dark Mysteries [v0.4] [Radiant Heart Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
GoldenHeartsAndDarkMysteries-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Golden Hearts and Dark Mysteries [v0.41] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 496mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Wizard of Oz

sn-ertem

Jul 19, 2020
Is there any updated version of this walkthrough?
Also, I don't know what to do to trigger the first quest with Valeria, I can't see the quest button on the beach.
There is a guide in the game file. I'll also attach it to this post.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes