Ren'Py Golden Hearts and Dark Mysteries [v0.41] [Radiant Heart Games]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
great girls but i still wonder why this game pops up on other gamesites under the tag "old man" which is kind of my kink. is there/are there some old guys with those juicy curvy girls? if yes i will play it. otherwise i am off just wondering why it popped up under "old man" tag.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
0.35 is available on the patreon, also if anyone is a supporter can you post the walkthrough

EDIT: guess what its still an unplayable mess.

Last edited:

petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
version 0.34-0.34-linux.

I get an uncaught exception error. Apologies, I cant give the exact context. I wake up
and do open map . Traceback attached I hope. The relevant line of

game/map_mapscreen.rpy

says

for q in Places:

I hope I got the indent right. Please advise?

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
I was mistaken the walkthrough is free, WOOOO. attached for everyone convenience.
I think you have to start a new save. there was an area needed for the 0.34 update that i didnt have access to when i used my old save file.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
in case anyone is interested in this game 0.36 is out now and available for free, here is the compressed version

the non compressed version is available on the patron along with a walkthrough (also for free)

i like this game but its a mess, i still cant progress in Emma's quest even with the use of the walkthrough. I hope more people enjoy the game and maybe the dev will get some support also maybe the people that like the game will too.

Reactions: Loganfin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
in case anyone is interested in this game 0.36 is out now and available for free, here is the compressed version

the non compressed version is available on the patron along with a walkthrough (also for free)

i like this game but its a mess, i still cant progress in Emma's quest even with the use of the walkthrough. I hope more people enjoy the game and maybe the dev will get some support also maybe the people that like the game will too.
I thought that the game had a lot of potential.....about three years ago. I haven't played it in a long time. Maybe I'll give it another try.

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
Do normal items even have a purpose or are they there just to be sold?
Because I get 100% that quest items are important, but normal items seem to be unusable and all have price value on them.

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
where does one find a new smart phone?
Where are all of special keys?
How do you pry all of the boxes open? (I nEeD SoMeThing SmaLL) I searched everything and I can't find it.
How do you see through the cracks in the wall?
How do you let the guy know you're not a Cop?
Does WIP stand for work in progress?

Like is there a walkthrough?

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes