2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
I'm all about a new sandbox game, I hope this continues development. Of course, right now it's barely even a preview at this stage.
Yep, I released it so people maybe could help me to "expand" or make changes to the mechanics that are currently implemented like the one where you can choice your hair color.

Reactions: Kinjiru

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
You can't put them back, whether you have energy or not. It's something that I tried coding but was too difficult with the old code for the kitchen stuff. In next update (0.2) it will be possible.
Meant that if you don't have energy to cook, then you only leave them on table ;)

May 26, 2018
Thanks, but the warning was more whether I made a change in some of the main variables so probably this version won't have compatiblity with further versions.
I understand that part. I still recommend adding the line. as it allows you to use builtin twine features to make clean breaks in the save compatibility instead of having really weird errors pop up out of nowhere.

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
Welp, can't wear female clothing as a male; already disappointed, I'll be keeping an eye on this anyway though; I'm a sucker for Sandbox-style Sim games.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Welp, can't wear female clothing as a male; already disappointed, I'll be keeping an eye on this anyway though; I'm a sucker for Sandbox-style Sim games.
Crossdressing isn't my cup of tea so I didn't think a lot about it but I have no problem if people would like crossdressing to be implemented.
I thought of a way to implement it so if you are interested in helping send me a dm :).

I understand that part. I still recommend adding the line. as it allows you to use builtin twine features to make clean breaks in the save compatibility instead of having really weird errors pop up out of nowhere.
I use tweego with SugarCube 2 so no twine hahaha. But got it thanks, I'll add it to the next update so people would need to start over (they would need regardless, because code will change to add hair color, for example).

Last edited:
Reactions: Animalsfan5698
May 26, 2018
I use tweego with SugarCube 2 so no twine hahaha. But got it thanks, I'll add it to the next update so people would need to start over (they would need regardless, because code will change to add hair color, for example).
ah, I've found it better to use the Twine2 instructions because people who use Tweego will be familiar enough to understand where it goes in most cases anyway. and then if people aren't using tweego, then they can at least understand the instructions supplied.

Reactions: Khroma

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Small typo at the character creation summary page: Under mouth and arms info "Your" should be "You.
Under Genitals info: "You have a vagina that has a tight tightness. It has a depth of 23 cm, can insert objects upto 21 cm in length and 11 cm width." It would sound better if you replaced the tightness statement to "You are [tight/normal/loose]". Same with Butt info. Also, upto is two words.

Last edited:

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Small typo at the character creation summary page: Under mouth and arms info "Your" should be "You.
Under Genitals info: "You have a vagina that has a tight tightness. It has a depth of 23 cm, can insert objects upto 21 cm in length and 11 cm width." It would sound better if you replaced the tightness statement to "You are [tight/normal/loose]". Same with Butt info. Also, upto is two words.
Thanks and yeah about that statement I wasn't sure how to write it so I just left it as it was hahaha. Will change that at V0.2 :).

game look VERY promising, keep up in work and bring up new versions :)
Looks good. Hope it succeds
Thanks to both of you, glad you liked the game :).

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
English not your native language I take it? I could review it for you if you want and I have the time? Saw A LOT of things needing correction with wording. LOL Sorry, not sorry. Grammar nazi reporting for duty!

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
after more playing i think one think is VERY needed - and that is showing your actual position on map, it will greatly help orientation.

Maakhan

Feb 18, 2020
Your char descriptions really remind of Lilith's Throne, but that game has been sadly stuck in the same spot for the past 4 years so I cannot wait for a good new sandbox game :D

May 26, 2018
I am also happy to assist in proofreading. I've been doing so for a few SugarCube projects lately. I'm also currently the sole maintainer for the Degrees of Lewdity modding framework project.

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
English not your native language I take it? I could review it for you if you want and I have the time? Saw A LOT of things needing correction with wording. LOL Sorry, not sorry. Grammar nazi reporting for duty!
I am also happy to assist in proofreading. I've been doing so for a few SugarCube projects lately. I'm also currently the sole maintainer for the Degrees of Lewdity modding framework project.
Yeah english isn't my native language and I gladly accept every help so I'll send you a discord link :).

Your char descriptions really remind of Lilith's Throne, but that game has been sadly stuck in the same spot for the past 4 years so I cannot wait for a good new sandbox game :D
Well I can say that it was inspired from Lilith's Throne ;) (Degrees of Lewdity too).

after more playing i think one think is VERY needed - and that is showing your actual position on map, it will greatly help orientation.
When I made the map I tried something to show where are you at but it didn't work and moved on, in the next update it will be implemented.

Reactions: Maakhan

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I am genuinely saddened to hear that. And has it really been that long? I have been a connoisseur of it since the literal beginning.

May 26, 2018
I am genuinely saddened to hear that. And has it really been that long? I have been a connoisseur of it since the literal beginning.
Well, they actually pushed an update build yesterday. though the content updates have been lacking for around 6 months now.
The whole race refactoring was taking way longer than it was supposed to. Now that's finally done the only thing left before we finally see 0.4 is adding more content to the fields. So on the bright side, we should hopefully see some decent updates coming soon.

Reactions: Maakhan

Maakhan

Feb 18, 2020
Well there is obviously more content, but Inno (the dev) has been just adding races, items and side quests instead of progressing the main questline past the city of Dominion. After A LOT of complaining on the official DC she said that she will start adding content for the Fields area as of v0.4, but cmon, it's been like 4 years in Dominion at this point.

Well, they actually pushed an update build yesterday. though the content updates have been lacking for around 6 months now.
The whole race refactoring was taking way longer than it was supposed to. Now that's finally done the only thing left before we finally see 0.4 is adding more content to the fields. So on the bright side, we should hopefully see some decent updates coming soon.
Yeah I download each new update, but tbh waiting 3 months for Inno to finish a side quest that will take me 1h to complete isn't really content for me. As for adding races and items - she adds a lot of stuff contributed by people on her DC server or her mods, which means she should have more time to do actual content, right?

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Guys I don't have any problem with talking about other games but please try to not start(or atleast not for too long) a convo about them I don't want mods to start giving warnings.

May 26, 2018
Guys I don't have any problem with talking about other games but please try to not start(or atleast not for too long) a convo about them I don't want mods to start giving warnings.
ah nice timing, was about to shut it down myself. was somewhat curious about their responses before I did tho.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote