2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JKuncl3

Jan 4, 2018
The cooking "mini-game" needs work. Actually, what is the point to the mini-game other than to waste time? Who cooks like this? You read a recipe in the "library" go to the supermarket (not having written anything down, but committing it to memory) and then cook from memory? If you are going to use such a convoluted excuse to waste time, then how about naming the computer desktop to reflect the fact that it does not move? I cook with the cookbook next to me. Other people cook with the laptop, phone or tablet next to them. The whole thing requires such a huge suspension of disbelief to make it work, and to what end? What is the reward the player gets from jumping through these many hoops? Is this just some elaborate way to make your cooking skill go up? Will you be making equally elaborate ways to make all skills go up? Think this one through.

Reactions: bnad

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
The cooking "mini-game" needs work. Actually, what is the point to the mini-game other than to waste time? Who cooks like this? You read a recipe in the "library" go to the supermarket (not having written anything down, but committing it to memory) and then cook from memory? If you are going to use such a convoluted excuse to waste time, then how about naming the computer desktop to reflect the fact that it does not move? I cook with the cookbook next to me. Other people cook with the laptop, phone or tablet next to them. The whole thing requires such a huge suspension of disbelief to make it work, and to what end? What is the reward the player gets from jumping through these many hoops? Is this just some elaborate way to make your cooking skill go up? Will you be making equally elaborate ways to make all skills go up? Think this one through.
If you read the changelog you can see that "GLODEX" was implemented inside it there is a button named "Recipes" where you can look at your learned recipes and see what steps are required for the recipe you want, if you select a recipe in the kitchen table you can see the ingredient list in the GLODEX so you won't need to have them memorized. You can open GLODEX while cooking(or doing anything in general) to see the recipe's steps. An as I said before, later at an update focused on cooking after you get to a certain cooking lvl you won't need to do the minigame of that "tier" food. And yes, some skills will have minigames somewhat similars (Ex programming: when developing an app, etc).

JKuncl3

Jan 4, 2018
If you read the changelog you can see that "GLODEX" was implemented inside it there is a button named "Recipes" where you can look at your learned recipes and see what steps are required for the recipe you want, if you select a recipe in the kitchen table you can see the ingredient list in the GLODEX so you won't need to have them memorized. You can open GLODEX while cooking(or doing anything in general) to see the recipe's steps. An as I said before, later at an update focused on cooking after you get to a certain cooking lvl you won't need to do the minigame of that "tier" food. And yes, some skills will have minigames somewhat similars (Ex programming: when developing an app, etc).
Seems overly complicated. Again, why are you making the player jump through these many hoops? Why not simply make a different interface for the cooking game? What is the point of this, and why should the player do this? Those questions remain answered.

Reactions: jog

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Seems overly complicated. Again, why are you making the player jump through these many hoops? Why not simply make a different interface for the cooking game? What is the point of this, and why should the player do this? Those questions remain answered.
Because it's a minigame, you don't even have to memorize anything anymore as you can just check the steps at the GLODEX, Why I didn't make a different one? Because it was what came to my mind when trying to figure out a minigame for cooking, it's the first one that I made while learning Sugarcube and it improved a lot from where it was before.
If you have some ideas on how to improve it or a better minigame I'm all ears.
Do note that in the future you will be able to buy prepared food and completely skip the minigame as the it will be completely optional to those who want to go the cooking path(this will be one of the ways to improve your skills).

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Hey everyone!. New update is out, it took less time than I thought so there is.
And I got some good news, first the game's Discord server is now public so come join us!. Invite:
Second: I finally could open a PayPal account so now, if you have money and want to help with the development of the game you can help me at . The money will be used to hire an artist for the game.

Reactions: depechedNode

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Hello everyone! New update is out. This one was focused on implementing sex toys and a sex shop. As a side, the inventory clothes system in the wardrobe needed to be reworked so now you can see what clothes/items you have on.
This update is the base for the next reworked masturbation mechanic and sex toys(so more sex toys will be added later on).

Now, on what will be the next update focused on? Well, I want to make the city a bit more alive so I'll add some more places, some images for those new and current places, more flavor text describing them, add some NPCs and some QoL like a bus so you won't need to do a lot of click to reach a place.

Remember to join our if you want to talk with us. And support me at . The money will be used to hire an artist for the game.

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
you said you want to add most fetishes except a scat or urination, will futa (hermaphrodite) npcs and pc be added in the future?

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
you said you want to add most fetishes except a scat or urination, will futa (hermaphrodite) npcs and pc be added in the future?
Urination will be added but not "piss drinking" or stuff like that, it will be something light. Hermaphrodism isn't something that I like, if people want I could add it but don't expect it be one of the main points or themes (If I get someone interested in helping with this type of content, maybe it will get more content than just hermaphrodites NPCs/PC) and of course everything will be optional.

Reactions: Agent Abide

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
Urination will be added but not "piss drinking" or stuff like that, it will be something light. Hermaphrodism isn't something that I like, if people want I could add it but don't expect it be one of the main points or themes (If I get someone interested in helping with this type of content, maybe it will get more content than just hermaphrodites NPCs/PC) and of course everything will be optional.
thanks for the answere

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Hey everyone! New update out. It was focused on making the city a bit more alive but some QoL changes happened too. It was almost 2 updates in one.

The next update will probably be more QoL stuff, like buying prepared food so you won't need to do the minigame. If you have any suggestions on what to add or anything else you can join us at the !

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
having an issue where after applying for job at the food place (cant remember name -- frozen jar?), If i try to enter it on another day of the week mon-fri, It sends me to the left side of the map (black nectar corner) and therefor I cant work and get money.

Last edited:

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
having an issue where after applying for job at the food place (cant remember name -- frozen jar?), If i try to enter it on another day of the week mon-fri, It sends me to the left side of the map (black nectar corner) and therefor I cant work and get money.
You where the first to report this, let me check tomorrow :). Thanks for the report!
Edit: Got it, was something I forgot to change in the movement widget. Later I'll upload the fixed file. Thanks again.
Edit 2: File updated.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote