2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Maakhan

Feb 18, 2020
Guys I don't have any problem with talking about other games but please try to not start(or atleast not for too long) a convo about them I don't want mods to start giving warnings.
Yeah dw, I wasn't gonna continue that anyway, just some info for those interested, for now I'm waiting for updates on this game, would offer my help but sadly am not good at any kind of programming, tho if needed I wouldn't mind helping on the more storytelling part, maybe later help expand on fetishes you dont feel comfortable writing.

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Yeah dw, I wasn't gonna continue that anyway, just some info for those interested, for now I'm waiting for updates on this game, would offer my help but sadly am not good at any kind of programming, tho if needed I wouldn't mind helping on the more storytelling part, maybe later help expand on fetishes you dont feel comfortable writing.
Np I'll send you a dm.

R.

Nov 9, 2017
Nipple type selection has a typo, Protrunding should be protruding. And its not very clear what that type is since there is an option for puffy.
For butt... why plumpy instead of plump?

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Nipple type selection has a typo, Protrunding should be protruding. And its not very clear what that type is since there is an option for puffy.
For butt... why plumpy instead of plump?
Thanks for the typo, fixed.
Well I'm not an expert about nipples so I got some of the types from this .
And why about plumpy and not plump idk it was just a choice I think, after all in this it mean plump/chubby.

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Hello everyone! Game updated to 0.1.5. Remember, if you found any bug pls send me a pm.

Tad Unlikely

Dec 1, 2019
Please check that your capitalization for image names in the code matches the capitalization of the image file names themselves. Making them different breaks them on non-Windows platforms. I would also avoid putting spaces in filenames if you can.

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Please check that your capitalization for image names in the code matches the capitalization of the image file names themselves. Making them different breaks them on non-Windows platforms. I would also avoid putting spaces in filenames if you can.
In what images you problems?.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I played through the demo and came away with a few impressions that might help the dev as he/she refines this game:
  1. It isn't clear why this game is being developed. It's in a pretty saturated market, and doesn't yet do anything that hasn't been done a dozen times by games much more mature than this one. The dev's notes don't give us any clue, either. If this game is going to be unique, the dev needs to not only say so, but include some of that in early builds, if possible.
  2. The mechanics are clunky right now. Dressing seems to take way too many clicks, for instance, and why do I need to click on the street and then the store when I could just click on the store? The dev should look at ways to click once, like maybe an outfit system and a strip button.
  3. Time is wonky. I think my char moved in and cleaned the whole house in less than an hour. The home repair dudes took minutes to refurbish the house. This is linked to the fatigues system, but the linkage wasn't clear. Also, I think that "happiness" isn't the measure you are looking for; I am not less happy when I finish cleaning the bathroom, I am more happy, because it is done. Maybe "boredom" vs "stimulation" or something is what you are looking for. Cleaning is boring.
  4. A lot of the personal characteristics use the word "normal" as one of the choices. There really isn't a "normal" for most of these. Breast sizes are not referred to as "large, normal, and small." "Medium" works with "large" and "small," "average" with "above-average" and "below-average." "Normal" only really works as a comparison to "abnormal."
  5. The cooking minigame, where you make the player try to remember what the recipe said, is awful. It's exactly the kind of minigame that pisses off players, because it just makes a routine thing (we've all used recipes of one kind or another, and always looked at the recipe if there was something we were unsure of, like cooking times). Building a game around makiing routine tasks irritatingly difficult is a bad design choice. Puzzle minigames work; memorization minigames fail.
The game certainly has promise, but the bits I've seen so far don't seem to have been assembled with a lot of forethought. Decide where you want the player to think, and what you want them to decide, and then present the information they need to decide that, and no more. Minigames, if even present, need to be related to the story, not just tacked on to add to player irritation.

Good luck with this.

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
I played through the demo and came away with a few impressions that might help the dev as he/she refines this game:
  1. It isn't clear why this game is being developed. It's in a pretty saturated market, and doesn't yet do anything that hasn't been done a dozen times by games much more mature than this one. The dev's notes don't give us any clue, either. If this game is going to be unique, the dev needs to not only say so, but include some of that in early builds, if possible.
  2. The mechanics are clunky right now. Dressing seems to take way too many clicks, for instance, and why do I need to click on the street and then the store when I could just click on the store? The dev should look at ways to click once, like maybe an outfit system and a strip button.
  3. Time is wonky. I think my char moved in and cleaned the whole house in less than an hour. The home repair dudes took minutes to refurbish the house. This is linked to the fatigues system, but the linkage wasn't clear. Also, I think that "happiness" isn't the measure you are looking for; I am not less happy when I finish cleaning the bathroom, I am more happy, because it is done. Maybe "boredom" vs "stimulation" or something is what you are looking for. Cleaning is boring.
  4. A lot of the personal characteristics use the word "normal" as one of the choices. There really isn't a "normal" for most of these. Breast sizes are not referred to as "large, normal, and small." "Medium" works with "large" and "small," "average" with "above-average" and "below-average." "Normal" only really works as a comparison to "abnormal."
  5. The cooking minigame, where you make the player try to remember what the recipe said, is awful. It's exactly the kind of minigame that pisses off players, because it just makes a routine thing (we've all used recipes of one kind or another, and always looked at the recipe if there was something we were unsure of, like cooking times). Building a game around makiing routine tasks irritatingly difficult is a bad design choice. Puzzle minigames work; memorization minigames fail.
The game certainly has promise, but the bits I've seen so far don't seem to have been assembled with a lot of forethought. Decide where you want the player to think, and what you want them to decide, and then present the information they need to decide that, and no more. Minigames, if even present, need to be related to the story, not just tacked on to add to player irritation.

Good luck with this.
Thank you for your feedback. Keep in my that this is my first game and I'm new to all of this.
First, I won't be giving false hopes to anyone. I don't want anyone to think that this is just a masterpiece or a piece of art that will stand out from the other games here. My primary goal isn't to milk players delaying updates or giving short updates after long periods.
As time goes on I'll expand on what I want the game to become (Or atleast what I've planned).

I know most of the mechanics are clunky. If you just saw how it was before... I've been refining them as I learn how to make them better. I don't have dozens of people behind me telling how to improve those mechanics. I'm not an expert with 15 years of expertise nor I'm getting paid. (Don't take it in a bad way. I love what I'm doing and I love learning with the game).
They will be refined later to become less cumbersome and more fun? Of course, but it takes time.
The wardrobe have constant changes. "Strip all" button will be coming in the next update. The map is like that because there won't be just one store or place at each street, there will be more places in them. Just like the supermarket is part of the "map navigation" but has the Clothing Store and other places to come.

Time is just that. If you read what the "cleaning" action button says you can see that for each action you add 15 minutes to it, using energy and fun (even adding points to you hunger level and decreasing your hygiene level).
The intro(home repair guys) add 2 hours but doesn't use any stat as is the intro, if people see that "non immersive" then I'll make it to use stats.
In what ways time will affect gameplay? Well at night there will be some places that will be open, others will close. Some activities can be done at night and some at day.
And that's not a happiness stat hahaha. It's a "fun" stat. If you hover your mouse on it, it will say so. I made that icon as a happy face because I'm not an artist/drawer.

Yeah I need to change a lot of things about personal characteristics, as how sensibility is displayed and other things like "normal" instead of "regular" or maybe "common".
The next update will have this changed. Thanks :).

The cooking minigame is at it "second stage". It got reworked so it could be more easy to me to add new recipes and steps.
Why do you need to memorize it? Because for now I haven't implemented any other way to check recipe steps. One of the things that I can say about this and that is in my plans is that after you get to the recommended level (for that recipe) you won't need to do the minigame again, instead you'll get the food (but it doesn't give cooking exp anymore). The "early" way could be to people check recipe steps again before cooking, maybe in something like a codex where info is stored.
When this will be implemented? When I make an update focused solely on the cooking mechanic.
People like memorization minigames too lol I'm one of them.

The game just had only 2 updates. One of them was a hotfix and the other a QoL update, there isn't a lot of things to do so that's why this is a "demo" or a "test" version.
Thanks again for you feedback. If you want to maybe give me some ideas on how to improve some mechanics or any new mechanic/idea that you may think it will be worth looking at, pm me I'll gladly give it a look and talk with you :).

Reactions: hentai charley

21gnilbnivlA

Formerly 'Alvinbling12'
Sep 27, 2019
Not really much content besides the masturbation system but the base-mechanics seem well-made. Lots of possibilities here.

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Not really much content besides the masturbation system but the base-mechanics seem well-made. Lots of possibilities here.
Thanks :).Yeah that's the only sex thing related, it's more of what and how the sex mechanic will be implemented. I want to make an update focused only on sex it but for now it will be the only system implemented of that kind.

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Hey guys new update out! It took longer than I wanted but here it's.
What's coming next? I want to add an outfit system so you could save specific clothes for idk being at home or when you go out. So probably next update will be clothes focuses.
This means that from this update forward, there will be almost no updates that changes a bit of everything and instead they will be focused on some themes (Clothing, Cooking, Jobs, Sex, etc).

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...could become interesting, but the most important question is not in the FAQ...will there be a lesbian route? (and no, sexuality is not just a kink ^^)

Jan 30, 2019
I have one quastion:
Is it going to be a corruption based or just not?
And if its going to be corruption based, is it going to be volluntary corruption route or mix of both or not volluntary at all?

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Will the game have any art apart from the icons?
I would love to have custom art for the game but unfortunately I can't pay any artist and my drawing skill are null.
If hiring or your own is a problem, what about looking around for images/banner to put in. Like a random image/banner of a cafe(be it from the outside or inside), a simple looking image with trees and a bench for a park, character images and many more. You could even do something like a mouse pointer over word to show picture for the character's personal info like for different styles of hairs and colors to go with(would probable be too hard as there is too much to choose from), the different sizes of boobs, dicks and asses, cloths(would probable be too hard as there is too much to choose from), etc.

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Hmm...could become interesting, but the most important question is not in the FAQ...will there be a lesbian route? (and no, sexuality is not just a kink ^^)
Well this isn't a VN but yeah, if you get in a relationship with a woman as a female character, yes.

I have one quastion:
Is it going to be a corruption based or just not?
And if its going to be corruption based, is it going to be volluntary corruption route or mix of both or not volluntary at all?
Hmm maybe some jobs or "missions" will need some kind of corruption, but if you want to do them it would be voluntary and optional of course. Don't know which missions or jobs yet. But no, it isn't corruption based but may have optional corruption elements in the future.

If hiring or your own is a problem, what about looking around for images/banner to put in. Like a random image/banner of a cafe(be it from the outside or inside), a simple looking image with trees and a bench for a park, character images and many more. You could even do something like a mouse pointer over word to show picture for the character's personal info like for different styles of hairs and colors to go with(would probable be too hard as there is too much to choose from), the different sizes of boobs, dicks and asses, cloths(would probable be too hard as there is too much to choose from), etc.
Finding images for places(like for Frozen Jar restaurant/bar) is a good idea thanks for the suggestion :), I would need to find royalty/copyright free images but it can be done. The rest is pretty much hard because well as there are many options trying to have each options displayed for each player selection is nearly impossible. Soon I'll have the chance to open a PayPal account so if someone is willing to help the game's development I can use that money to pay/hire an artist to do the art for me. Meanwhile I'll do some of them(If they aren't that complex of course).

AnnikaE

Apr 16, 2018
I know, but if anyone is willing to help I would really appreciate it.
If you have trouble finding someone to help I recommend using the website Grammarly to help proofread your script automatically. English isn't my first language either (4th actually) but I found it really helps a lot, I even use it for university

Reactions: 21gnilbnivlA

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
If you have trouble finding someone to help I recommend using the website Grammarly to help proofread your script automatically. English isn't my first language either (4th actually) but I found it really helps a lot, I even use it for university
There is already 2 people helping some times but thanks :).

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote