Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
I hope you continue the story of the mother and sister. Also, please, sex with the mother should not come easily. I hope that the mother refuses to have sex with her son and then they have sex by mistake, or the mother agrees to put the tip of her son’s penis and then accidentally slips it and a penis enters. Her whole son is inside her. I hope you understand what I mean
Her whole son is inside her? How?

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
What I mean is that he accidentally has sex with the son, or the son’s penis slips into the mother’s pussy by mistake. I think some drama before having sex would be better.
We often call it "slow burn" or "proper build-up". In M/S games this is crucial. Every time i see "omg my son has so huge dick i can't wait any longer" i literally want to smash monitor.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
I hope you continue the story of the mother and sister. Also, please, sex with the mother should not come easily. I hope that the mother refuses to have sex with her son and then they have sex by mistake, or the mother agrees to put the tip of her son’s penis and then accidentally slips it and a penis enters. Her Penis is inside her. I hope you understand what I mean
Sadly, with what the last update introduced, it escalated extremely fast with everybody at the point that I wouldn't be surprised (and really hope so) that we are getting vaginal soon.

Putting up that harem stuff before progressing with each one of the LIs first was weird. It was hot but should've been introduced after 1 or 2 more updates.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
1713949211973.png

0.5 Progress report #5
Yesterday
Hello.
Finally I know how many scenes I want for Dottie. 17.
7 of them are not repeatable and 10 - are.

That's a lot. A LOT I mean. Piggy is working 24/7 and it's still not enough, so I have some thoughts to transfer some scenes of her to the next update.

It's just to much of rendering time. Big tiddi troubles! I can't make animations look good with 60 frames, so there 120.
120 frames (renders) per animation
x2 /4 (oufits)
x 4 (breast size)
x 3 (additional little animations like in Victoria and Ashandra scarus event)

so each scene requires 2880- 5760 renders.
and I need to make 10 of em.
roughly 40'000 renders for repetable scenes.
It's not a problem for me, since the only thing i do is change outfits or breast sizes, but time.. meh. For this month I made 4 repeatable scenes, 2 events and lot of side work like her profile page and some navigation.

So my question is - would u better to wait and get scenes with milkig machine or I can transfer em to her pregnacy update?
Love you all.

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
View attachment 3569796

0.5 Progress report #5
Yesterday
Hello.
Finally I know how many scenes I want for Dottie. 17.
7 of them are not repeatable and 10 - are.

That's a lot. A LOT I mean. Piggy is working 24/7 and it's still not enough, so I have some thoughts to transfer some scenes of her to the next update.

It's just to much of rendering time. Big tiddi troubles! I can't make animations look good with 60 frames, so there 120.
120 frames (renders) per animation
x2 /4 (oufits)
x 4 (breast size)
x 3 (additional little animations like in Victoria and Ashandra scarus event)

so each scene requires 2880- 5760 renders.
and I need to make 10 of em.
roughly 40'000 renders for repetable scenes.
It's not a problem for me, since the only thing i do is change outfits or breast sizes, but time.. meh. For this month I made 4 repeatable scenes, 2 events and lot of side work like her profile page and some navigation.

So my question is - would u better to wait and get scenes with milkig machine or I can transfer em to her pregnacy update?
Love you all.
Thanks for the news!
1713989474889.png
1713989509506.png
So in the last month he made 58 animations and 27 renders for Dottie. It must be admitted that this is a really big number of animations in a month when compared to other games. The rest seems to have remained the same, there was no progress, but the goals were defined. I hope Patreons will vote for an earlier release. Breastfeeding and milking follows pregnancy, right?
Considering that there is still a part that relates to Amelia and a part that relates to the events in the bakery, that another 40% to 50% of the text needs to be written, plus coding, two months seems realistic.
By the time 0.5 gets here it will be August, unless Armageddon dawns before. :illuminati:

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
Some of the best animation/3D modeling on the site... Lets down by weird development priorities :cry:

Seriously barely any sex, too much "dad" stuff.

Reactions: Xumeey

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
can someone take a look at my save

I'm missing one scene, according to the gallery unlocker, it with Diana in her bathroom shaving the MC

Can I still do the scene or did I miss my chance.

Young wolf

Jun 13, 2017
can someone take a look at my save

I'm missing one scene, according to the gallery unlocker, it with Diana in her bathroom shaving the MC

Can I still do the scene or did I miss my chance.
You need to go to the upstairs bathroom when Diana is using it in the morning at 6:00

4.20 star(s) 78 Votes