Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Looking on quality of this game and amount of content in demo, i think it will take half year for v0.2. Patience, have patience.

Reactions: fbass

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
The Dev has been regularly providing previews on their Patreon. I became a patron because the quality of their first release was top notch, and I believe in supporting new devs when they show lots of promise. Anyway, no status update has been made in their Patreon posts, but they did post this on their discord on January 1st with this message.

"P.S: Maybe we will get one more scene with Diana in this update, but it depends only on Dax and his workflow, if no- i'll add it later in 0.2b or 0.3"

Also, Dr.Molly said they went a bit overboard with this update, and it's about double the length of the first release as it is now (ie, it'll be even bigger when done).

PB_01_01.png

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
The Dev has been regularly providing previews on their Patreon. I became a patron because the quality of their first release was top notch, and I believe in supporting new devs when they show lots of promise. Anyway, no status update has been made in their Patreon posts, but they did post this on their discord on January 1st with this message.

"P.S: Maybe we will get one more scene with Diana in this update, but it depends only on Dax and his workflow, if no- i'll add it later in 0.2b or 0.3"

Also, Dr.Molly said they went a bit overboard with this update, and it's about double the length of the first release as it is now (ie, it'll be even bigger when done).

View attachment 2303903
Dax is artist? So this project is not by single dev?

Reactions: jaden_yuki

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Dax is artist? So this project is not by single dev?
He was brought on after the first release.

A new developer joins dr.Molly on this journey.

Who DAX is?
He's already taken a lot of work off my hands.
Such as Discord managing and "Golden mean" proofreading.
But what is a most important is he is an artist. For now, he is an additional help in rendering scenes made by me, and extra content but someday...
He will be able to create in-game scenes by his own.

What does it mean?
More scenes, more clothes, more events, more FUN!

With all my sincerity.
Welcome!

Yaaai

Jan 2, 2022

View attachment 2303903
next update without Amelia..:cry:

AegonTheConq

Jan 29, 2023
He was brought on after the first release.

A new developer joins dr.Molly on this journey.

Who DAX is?
He's already taken a lot of work off my hands.
Such as Discord managing and "Golden mean" proofreading.
But what is a most important is he is an artist. For now, he is an additional help in rendering scenes made by me, and extra content but someday...
He will be able to create in-game scenes by his own.

What does it mean?
More scenes, more clothes, more events, more FUN!

With all my sincerity.
Welcome!
only patreons have access to the developer's discord?

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
i liked the game so much and I really wanna supp him but seeing not a single review or image here about the next update is really scary I never saw a game ignored so much like this...is this dev has something wrong no one had supped him here or something ??

there are not even any posts about the next update date ??

if anyone has any pics he can share would b nice

Last edited:

Noxat

Oct 17, 2022
i liked the game so much and I really wanna supp him but seeing not a single review or image here about the next update is really scary I never saw a game ignored so much like this...is this dev has something wrong no one had supped him here or something ??

there are not even any posts about the next update date ??

if anyone has any pics he can share would b nice
There is a huge drama behind this game that is most likely the cause of it not going to get into it as its against the rules here but you can search for The X or inkedhornstudio on patreon

franzo

Sep 30, 2017
There is a huge drama behind this game that is most likely the cause of it not going to get into it as its against the rules here but you can search for The X or inkedhornstudio on patreon
inkedhornstudio no results :FacePalm:

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Just read it.
So this game is getting abandoned too. Good to know.

• Wow
Reactions: arimfan

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Ya seems this game dead now.
No wonder nothing was shared about it at all..shame the render and story seemed rly nice.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Here is a link to the The X patreon page scroll down for the whole story its a shit show

Wew, there are some serious accusations right there.
Anything to say Dr. Molly ?

the scammer opened a Patreon account :

EVERYTHING there stolen and was obatined by scamming me out of 6600euros only thing that he posted there that is not stolen is his username and his profile picture.... Thief and shameless garbage

IF YOU have anything to ask please dont hesitate to add my contact on discord or if you are already there please pm with anything you would like to ask

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: acondo
4.20 star(s) 81 Votes