Apr 23, 2017
So, is anyone else fascinated with GM's lore?

I mean, it's basically modern times setting with a twist - religion has completely taken over. It gives a feeling of like 20% of '1984'. And if you do make a wrong move, you get a bad end in a dungeon, so the stakes are quite high. Protagonist essentially starts a fight against that organization, not without his grandfather's involvement, of course. There is actually quite the story happening in the background, if you think about it.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Just curious, is there an option to have the older Amelia haircut in the future? Personally she looked much more feminine and young that way.

Sure tastes differ, but I always liked girls with ponytails much more, and the haircut didn't fit the clothes. The haircut is more classy, but the clothers not, if you understand what I mean.

Not trying to shit on the dev btw, the girls renders in general are gorgeous.

Also another question, are the netori and ntr paths pretty easy to notice? Because I love netori, but hate ntr. Again, just personal preference. If both paths are very noticeable I have no issues with it. Thanks in advance.

Arnaud

May 13, 2017
Just curious, is there an option to have the older Amelia haircut in the future? Personally she looked much more feminine and young that way.

Sure tastes differ, but I always liked girls with ponytails much more, and the haircut didn't fit the clothes. The haircut is more classy, but the clothers not, if you understand what I mean.

Not trying to shit on the dev btw, the girls renders in general are gorgeous.

Also another question, are the netori and ntr paths pretty easy to notice? Because I love netori, but hate ntr. Again, just personal preference. If both paths are very noticeable I have no issues with it. Thanks in advance.
From what I remember, both paths are very noticeable and the in-game options are very self-explanatory

Last edited:

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
If by any chance you have very laggy/stuttering videos in Golden Mean for no obvious reason (as extracting those video would play very smoothly on any video player of your choice) , go download this from the user gojira667, that was originally made for the Ripples AVN :
https://f95zone.to/threads/ripples-v0-5-0-public-jestur.56110/post-9001769

then open the downloaded "renpy-8.0.3-noSDKs-mmx.zip"
Take the folder "py3-windows-x86_64" located in the ...\renpy-8.0.3-noSDKs-mmx.zip\renpy-8.0.3-noSDKs-mmx\lib\

then move that "py3-windows-x86_64" folder into ...\YourGolden_MeanDirectory\lib\
accept replacement of files of the same name.

Start the game and notice videos will not lag anymore.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
View attachment 3042462

Show less
Another progress update!
Two more scenes, my dears! Just two!
Well, actually no, because each has it's own progression and if one is pretty simple and won't take long... The other one is more complex. Why?
Cause our dear Felix has three types of scenes now.
1: He is MC's trustable friend (NTRS path with each girl)
2: He is kinda... gone. (Love path with each girl)
3: Cuckold.

Yeaaaa... now I have to make way more renders and animations, but I love it!

And don't worry, i'm making sure the amount of scenes will be the same no matter what choices u go with.

Sorry about previews. I'm trying to find renders, that won't spoil much and atm there's no much of them left to share. :sad:

As always, love you all!
Yes, I was worried about this game - it looked really promissing!

Excellet news, my friends! (y)

Reactions: August2015
4.20 star(s) 81 Votes