VN Ren'Py Gomamon Trainer [v0.71] [Towan-Games-Studio]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
im hoping hte devloper will add other digimon both male and female to chose from
The story is mostly if not completely done, the rest is the art, but the MC mentioned wanting to fuck Mimi, Sora and Palmon along helping Gomamon return to Joe, so that's probably planned for the sequel if there' even one

Hopefully he'll include Hikari and Gatomon too

Last edited:
Reactions: Clawfoot66

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Is there a date of the new update?
You have to accept something with games like these or anything made by independent developers to be honest, there's never an ETA estimated time amount you basically drop by once per six months or once a year instead of being glued 24/7, specially on games with higher quality images

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
Is there a date of the new update?
Actually there was an update less than two weeks ago. Mostly focused on art, so no new scenes if I understand correctly. You can find it on his itch.io.

Changelog:

Art Changes:

- Art for Drool Scene (Explore after the Elecmon Scene)

- Art for the Hairjob Scene (Explore - Second Arc)

- Art for Clawjob (Second and Third Arc)

- Drew some art to enhance the Drimogemon Scene

- Drew the glowing hand scene by the Hairjob segment

- New Song for Explore

Doug Miles

Jan 7, 2022
Very good. But please make an Android version or at least a html one?
It would be great, I'd support for that

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
Mainly, I'm mocking the absurdity of the comment I replied to.

I'd wager the "mad" person is the one who felt the need to issue a callout to a month and a half old joke.
I mean, this isn't the only furry thread you've expressed disgust at for the "crime" of existing, so I dunno.

Maybe try using tag blacklists if you hate furry stuff so much?

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
I mean, this isn't the only furry thread you've expressed disgust at for the "crime" of existing, so I dunno.

Maybe try using tag blacklists if you hate furry stuff so much?
...did you actually scroll through my profile looking for other threads I'd commented on? Find something better to do with your time, dude.

faerdhinen123

Dec 18, 2020
...did you actually scroll through my profile looking for other threads I'd commented on? Find something better to do with your time, dude.
Or they could just be browsing through furry threads that you also visit. It happens. Sometimes I see a certain people that keeps complaining on every single thing they see and it gets pretty annoying real quick. Thankfully there's the Ignore feature on this site.

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
I'm flattered you believe I'm that dedicated to wasting my time looking for posts by someone who is mad furries exist and can't just use their blacklist function.

In reality, I just recognize you from several furry threads, always being upset that said furry games exist.

Again, tag blacklists exist. If furry content disgusts you so much, I'd suggest using them instead of breaking forum rules.

Last edited:

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
I'm flattered you believe I'm that dedicated to wasting my time looking for posts by someone who is mad furries exist and can't just use their blacklist function.

In reality, I just recognize you from several furry threads, always being upset that said furry games exist.

Again, tag blacklists exist. If furry content disgusts you so much, I'd suggest using them instead of breaking forum rules.
You wasted your time whining about a month and a half old joke I made, so you're already far more invested in this than I ever was.

Anyway, while I'm pretty sure making jokes about a game isn't against forum rules, having a long argument about it in the thread probably is. So bye and have a yifftastic day or whatever.

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
So bye and have a yifftastic day or whatever.
That was an unnecessarily snide remark. Nobody even says that, where did you come up with that? lmao

And fyi, kinkshaming or accusing people of crimes irl is breaking forum rules. Making jokes isn't against forum rules. Accusing people of irl animal sodomy for playing furry games is.

How is whatever fiction you enjoy any different from whatever fiction anyone else enjoys? It's all fiction. There's no "scale" of it. Either it's all okay, or none of it is.

Again. If you dislike it that much, blacklist the tag. Then you won't have to deal with it ever again, it's really that simple. If you can't do that simple thing, and keep complaining about how "Gross" and "Disgusting" furry games are and how it's "literal sodomy", then whatever happens to you is on you. If you hate furry games that much, you're really only hurting yourself by not excluding the tag.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes