VN Ren'Py Gomamon Trainer [v0.71] [Towan-Games-Studio]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

CSXE

Oct 26, 2019
I've had my eyes on this for a while now... don't remember quite how I found it, but it was a little known gem at the time, and I'd been wondering when it'd make rounds here. I've said what-not elsewhere, so in regards to recent content, glad to see the update includes more variants to the prexisting art in addition to new content.
Pretty poor showing from this community thus far, here's hoping the devs can get at least something out of this thread/"discussion", besides a few chuckles that is.

Anyone does know, how to get plesiomon ending? Find it's CG's in the images, but not known already, how to get it.
Hint: Armpitjob

Bastus

May 1, 2021
Hey guys, did you know that in terms of male human and female Digimon breeding, Gomamon is the most compatible Digimon for humans? Not only are they in the field egg group, which is mostly comprised of mammals, Gomamon are an average of 3"03' tall and 63.9 pounds. this means they're large enough to be able to handle human dicks, and with their impressive Base Stats for HP and access to Sliding Seal, you can be rough with one. Due to their mostly water based biology, there's no doubt in my mind that an aroused Gomamon would be incredibly wet, so wet that you could easily have sex with one for hours without getting sore. They can also learn the moves Water Shot, Fish Power, Surfer Dive, Bubble Deflector, and Tail Slap, along with not having fur to hide nipples, so it'd be incredibly easy for one to get you in the mood. With their abilities Mist Cape and Marching Fishes, they can easily recover from fatigue with enough water. No other Digimon comes close to this level of compatibility. Also, fun fact, if you pull out enough, you can make your Gomamon turn white.

Now hold-

IncognitoOwl

Feb 20, 2021
Ya'll are a bunch of wimps who get no Digi-Bitches.

Anyhow, while I would have preferred the Good Guy route being sweeter, with a little less slut calling and a way to stop the first gangbang, I gotta say, I really enjoyed this. I hope the dev gets the dough to comm more artists for this game.

And I will say, I would like more content, like an option for more genders like in MVOL, or getting to mess around with some of Gomamom's other forms. But eh, that's later, what we got now is good.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Some one needs to make a proper digimon "trainer" game. the only digimon sex games I have ever found were short mini games about Renamon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chaos La Croix

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
Four pages in a couple of days and 90% of the comments are the usual spamming of people that shit on the game, it might be a new record. Sometimes I wonder if these are your actual opinions or if you're just hunting for easy likes.

Anyway, I think the game is pretty good. It's very plot oriented and has decent writing, even if it delves in themes that aren't always my cup of tea since it can get a bit abusive even in the good route at times, but there are also some cute moments sparkled here and there. The art is great and really enhances the sex scenes.

I just wish the main character would stop denying his inner gayness so much even after railing Gomamon multiple times.

Oct 25, 2019
Four pages in a couple of days and 90% of the comments are the usual spamming of people that shit on the game, it might be a new record. Sometimes I wonder if these are your actual opinions or if you're just hunting for easy likes.

Anyway, I think the game is pretty good. It's very plot oriented and has decent writing, even if it delves in themes that aren't always my cup of tea since it can get a bit abusive even in the good route at times, but there are also some cute moments sparkled here and there. The art is great and really enhances the sex scenes.

I just wish the main character would stop denying his inner gayness so much even after railing Gomamon multiple times.
Yeah, the art is pretty neat, which is very rare in those type of games.

Reactions: atur
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes