VN Ren'Py Gomamon Trainer [v0.71] [Towan-Games-Studio]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes
Jul 20, 2017
You know. I wonder if literally ANYONE else here has enough insight to realize we're no better than the furry who commed the game or the one who made it. You're almost all acting like this is some slight against life itself but there's PLENTY worse on this site not to mention others and I hope anyone reading this realizes how hypocritical they're being by hating it for what it is instead of trying to look at it by its quality. Me personally I think its art is ok but im not into gay games (I clicked hoping there was a female option assuming I actually downloaded it. I dont always.) and completely avoid options like them in games. Granted yes there's much better options but gomamon isnt the worst one. Think about it logically. It could have been a numemon it could have been nanimon or raremon or so on and so on. Or even worse it could have been an in-training the digimon equivalent to a baby. Though while those things are generally unappealing to me personally they'd still be fine in the grand scheme of things due to being cartoons and not real but thats not really my point. My point is that we're no better than the average furries because we have for the most part weird and outlandish shit we like too so why act like what they like makes them anymore disgusting than us? We're all just straight up perverts so why act like your personal fetish or someone elses makes you better than them?

Dec 18, 2020
This is a interesting game and People should try it before judging it.
At least a part of the good guy run.
Thanks to the creator and uploader.
It is good quality depravity, but someone has to review it.
By the way, was expecting to dislike it and see it as another random trash game.
I was pleasantly surprised to see it has quality.
I am only doing a good person run because Love and Lust needs to go together.
I don't like lust that hurts the other.
Anyways hope people enjoy and goodbye for now

Dec 18, 2020
You know. I wonder if literally ANYONE else here has enough insight to realize we're no better than the furry who commed the game or the one who made it. You're almost all acting like this is some slight against life itself but there's PLENTY worse on this site not to mention others and I hope anyone reading this realizes how hypocritical they're being by hating it for what it is instead of trying to look at it by its quality. Me personally I think its art is ok but im not into gay games (I clicked hoping there was a female option assuming I actually downloaded it. I dont always.) and completely avoid options like them in games. Granted yes there's much better options but gomamon isnt the worst one. Think about it logically. It could have been a numemon it could have been nanimon or raremon or so on and so on. Or even worse it could have been an in-training the digimon equivalent to a baby. Though while those things are generally unappealing to me personally they'd still be fine in the grand scheme of things due to being cartoons and not real but thats not really my point. My point is that we're no better than the average furries because we have for the most part weird and outlandish shit we like too so why act like what they like makes them anymore disgusting than us? We're all just straight up perverts so why act like your personal fetish or someone elses makes you better than them?
Glad we agree that there is worse and for people to look at the quality.
I did a review and wrote a comment about it.
I am glad we agree.
People like what they like and even if someone doesn't like it doesn't mean it's a bad game or someone else can't like it.
I heavily agree with everything you said and glad someone is being openminded.
I hope you are well and safe~!
Have a lovely time and I wish you well with luck~!

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
Relax guys, 90% of "condemn" posts are just for the memes, i think nobody are kinkshaming here. Good luck to author and here my contribution:
The point is this is a thread about a game, not about memes. I'm here to get an opinion on this game to see if i want to try it (I really liked My Very Own Lith but that kind of game only works if the writing is good), not wade through 3 pages of the same shit memes/reactions from people who have no interest in actually playing the game.

Bottom line it's against the site rules:

1664008076268.png

Pretty sure 2 straight pages of memes/reactions qualifies as both excessive and distracting and it should all just be deleted cause it has no business being here. Post as many memes as you want in the general forums, just not here.

wagnington

Nov 29, 2018
rules say to stay on topic and were reacting to the game. we arent spamming. how would general forums work if we cant react to the game. and its not 3 pages of memes its 1 page in the full 3 pages. most are confused to why its gomamon. it really is a very abnormal choice.

• Angry
Reactions: Markay

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
rules say to stay on topic and were reacting to the game. we arent spamming. how would general forums work if we cant react to the game. and its not 3 pages of memes its 1 page in the full 3 pages. most are confused to why its gomamon. it really is a very abnormal choice.
1 person asking it and people responding with ideas would be fine. Nobody commenting on it has said "i played the game and i think digimon X would work better for Y and Z reason". Everyone is just mimicking the thought "why gomamon" with no discussion or even the faintest hint that they have any interest in actually playing the game. It's the very definition of spam (people saying the same thing over and over again) and it adds nothing to the thread. If people agree they can thumbs up on the first person who posted, they don't all have to make a new post adding nothing to the conversation.

The game is about Gomamon and it isn't going to change. It's as useful as going into a thread about Cinderella and saying they should have made it about snow white instead. It's about the THEME of the game, not the game itself (very important distinction)

wagnington

Nov 29, 2018
That example is whack and you know it. even if the comments dont add anything it doesnt matter because its their opinion. site only says to keep it civil and doesnt say we have to add anything of merit. Ive seen all of the other threads and less than 2 percent give constructive criticism. so that part of your rebutal in null. For your info i did play it. its average. well as average as something like this can be. the music is okay. there is a very bad lag with the text though. you need to stop going on this power trip bro. literally first 24 hours are reactions. it came out like 6 hours ago.

• Angry
Reactions: Markay

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
That example is whack and you know it. even if the comments dont add anything it doesnt matter because its their opinion. site only says to keep it civil and doesnt say we have to add anything of merit. Ive seen all of the other threads and less than 2 percent give constructive criticism. so that part of your rebutal in null. For your info i did play it. its average. well as average as something like this can be. the music is okay. there is a very bad lag with the text though. you need to stop going on this power trip bro. literally first 24 hours are reactions. it came out like 6 hours ago.
The intention of the rule is to keep conversation about this specific game. This is a thread about this ONE game, not games of its type in general. The rule says not to derail conversion away from the game to other things (like who would make a better main character). Just because it hasn't been enforced in the past doesn't mean it shouldn't. Wouldn't you agree that this site would be better if you went to a thread about a game you were interested in playing and didn't have to skim through 100 irrelevant posts to find information about the game, not what people wish the game was like?

Whatever, this conversion is definitely derailed and i'm done with it. Sorry for trying to make this game thread about this game.

wagnington

Nov 29, 2018
How are you going to enforce when 90 percent of the trafic is opinion? you literally only need to wait a bit.you literally the only one derailing the conversation. 100 posts really? each page is like 20 comments. woulnt i agree with what? you are sorting by new. meaning that you generally get demos and .01s . its literally an ok game. and im not hating on you. but bro be realistic.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes