2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
BTW bet the ''collection'' at first time , didn't experience any glitch or bug . Not worth wasting a time so if you wondering if you should play just play something else

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
Jimmy is supposedly 18, which means he's definitely not a pre-pubescent boy. So, probably no.
He (it?) could be a 10000 year god, if he's sized like a shota and it looks like a (rubber) shota so it should have a (rubber?) shota tag.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
He (it?) could be a 10000 year god, if he's sized like a shota and it looks like a (rubber) shota so it should have a (rubber?) shota tag.
In my opinion...
I disagree based on this site's tag rules. Doesn't matter how tall or short the MC is, an undeveloped body would not have a horse sized cock. The character could be a 30 year old who happens to be short.
If this is shota, then there are a lot of games posted here that should have the loli tag.

Jun 3, 2017
GAME UPDATE
------------------------------------------------------------

Collection 4 (Only Windows)
---------------------------------

Mrs Claus Special Gallery (special pictures in gif format)
---------------------------------
Thank you!
Btw is the valentine's day episode out yet?

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
thanks buddy
Appreciate you mate
well guys i missinterpreted the post, as i was reading it before starting to work. it was only Happy Valentine´s Day message to the patreons with a gif animation. I linked it, in this post. As soon as the actual game is on patreon i will post it asap. Man i was really looking forward to it :cry: 17.gif

Jun 3, 2017
well guys i missinterpreted the post, as i was reading it before starting to work. it was only Happy Valentine´s Day message to the patreons with a gif animation. I linked it, in this post. As soon as the actual game is on patreon i will post it asap. Man i was really looking forward to it :cry: View attachment 1656025
Looking forward to it mate. Thank you in advance

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes