• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017
windows defender keeps popping trojan alert on this file
Only Defender and 2 unknown AVs say it's a trojan. Scanned it with Kaspersky and checked VirusTotal, most likely it's legit. Defender is notorious for false flags

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
SPECIAL GALLERY (Erotic Cruise) + Good Boy - Additional Images
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
SPECIAL GALLERY (Erotic Cruise):
Good Boy - Additional Images:

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Any news?

This is the full version of the game Helping at Church, to play you must click on the link above and the version of the game will immediately open in your browser.
I have had problems uploading the attached file, since the page did not allow me to do it, but in the course of these days I will try to upload it again in this same post so that you can download it, meanwhile in the link above you can play the version complete in html mode.
Note: Check the previous posts so you can play the previous versions of this story.
Note: If some animations are choppy in the game, you need to reload the game again from the link

HTML Link for web version:

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes