CrimsonRik

Jul 6, 2021
Yeah, my bad opinion alright. I must be the only one thinking they look like they're dead mannequins
"dead mannequins" ? Is that what you think of 3D models, bro? Now I'd have said something a bit offensive to you right now if it weren't for the mods deleting toxic comments in this site. But nonetheless, you are just projecting your fandom for anime style 2D model as the norm for all which is downright wrong. Even your DP proves your fandom for anime, which is okay because people can have opinions. But 3D models are indeed quite beautiful and stunning in their own way. In fact, a whole artwork site has been dedicated to a community of world's greatest 3D model artists named as Artstation .. Ever heard of it? You play your video games comfortably near a computer there while not appreciating the design efforts done by these 3D artists which itself is a cringy standpoint to begin with. You can't make games out of Unreal Engine unless they're all done in full 3D models. In short, 2D models are hinted towards the younger audience while 3D models are hinted towards audience of all age groups

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
"dead mannequins" ? Is that what you think of 3D models, bro? Now I'd have said something a bit offensive to you right now if it weren't for the mods deleting toxic comments in this site. But nonetheless, you are just projecting your fandom for anime style 2D model as the norm for all which is downright wrong. Even your DP proves your fandom for anime, which is okay because people can have opinions. But 3D models are indeed quite beautiful and stunning in their own way. In fact, a whole artwork site has been dedicated to a community of world's greatest 3D model artists named as Artstation .. Ever heard of it? You play your video games comfortably near a computer there while not appreciating the design efforts done by these 3D artists which itself is a cringy standpoint to begin with. You can't make games out of Unreal Engine unless they're all done in full 3D models. In short, 2D models are hinted towards the younger audience while 3D models are hinted towards audience of all age groups
Oooor maybe I was answering to one totalitarian guy who decided to call my opinion "bad" because my tastes are not the same as his. You could have left my comment (which was not offensive in the slightest), instead you decided to go for that one guy who doesn't like the same stuff as you.

Nov 17, 2021
FINALLY, after several skips a good looking game has appeared with slim 3D female characters. Wish there were more H-RPGMs having similar 3D models like this one out there. Gonna skip the lesbian routes though

Reactions: MochingMochi

CrimsonRik

Jul 6, 2021
Oooor maybe I was answering to one totalitarian guy who decided to call my opinion "bad" because my tastes are not the same as his. You could have left my comment (which was not offensive in the slightest), instead you decided to go for that one guy who doesn't like the same stuff as you.
Have you read my whole comment, son? If you did you wouldn't be saying this now. I already did mention that you have your preferences for 2D anime models which itself is all good as there are tons of anime fans. But in your initial comment you asked why the game had to be done in 3D model. Let me ask you this, WHY shouldn't it? Having an opinion is normal, but when you try to project your own preferences as the norm in general only then it becomes an ill opinion which requires rectification. Even if this wasn't what you meant, next time try to be at least more specific and careful in what you express so that should concern about you only. And FYI, numerous studies and surveys have already concluded that the number of audiences having personal preference on 3D over 2D far exceeds that of the audience group with 2D preferences only. Wish you all the best

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Have you read my whole comment, son? If you did you wouldn't be saying this now. I already did mention that you have your preferences for 2D anime models which itself is all good as there are tons of anime fans. But in your initial comment you asked why the game had to be done in 3D model. Let me ask you this, WHY shouldn't it? Having an opinion is normal, but when you try to project your own preferences as the norm in general only then it becomes an ill opinion which requires rectification. Even if this wasn't what you meant, next time try to be at least more specific and careful in what you express so that should concern about you only. And FYI, numerous studies and surveys have already concluded that the number of audiences having personal preference on 3D over 2D far exceeds that of the audience group with 2D preferences only. Wish you all the best
I was talking to your other message, the one before that in which you said my tastes were bad, as you would have understood if you had read what I said. Anyway, follow Da ripper's example and stop being a totalitarian.

Dopestfish

Feb 8, 2021
The game is cool, but if you go to a door with Emi she gets trapped and the game soft locks. So that can be hours of progress gone. It honestly ruins the game

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Game gets stuck in a text loop when controlling the mom and moving to a door that doesnt open
That problem was still there?! I thought I fixed that before finishing the game. Turns out there was an oversight on my sight regarding the "jump to label" command. Again, there are two ways around that. Either you download the fix and put the data inside the archive into the respective folder or you don't use any unnecessary doors with the mother. She basically just needs her home, the restaurant, the school, the temple and the hot bath. Sorry again that someone had to run into this, but thank you for reporting the bug. I'll add it to the front page as well.

Folder for Windows: "Good Deeds in a horny Village WIN\www\data"
Folder for Mac: "Good Deeds in a horny Village MAC\Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw\data"

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
The game is cool, but if you go to a door with Emi she gets trapped and the game soft locks. So that can be hours of progress gone. It honestly ruins the game
I'm sorry. I thought I fixed that. It's always safer to save, especially when the game is fresh. Thank you for enjoying the game though and I hope this doesn't happen to you again with any game. If you want to fix the problem manually, you can just follow the steps from my answer above this post.

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
sure.
doesn't even start
it says `unable to open game@`
just an ordinary mac error pop up window
i think you`ve messed up something with engine files, coz your nwjs file in MacOS folder is NOT executable, but should be

UPD I was able to start it by dropping your game contents into another game`s build with proper executable so that's definitely an issue
Honestly, I don't even know what the issue could be, but you made me a bit curious. Does the njws file in the archive here work? If not, then I honestly don't have a clue. Maybe my computer is allergic to files for mac or something I don't know.

Darkshark

Jun 27, 2017
The code to the gallery is 4701 have fun couldn't find the last piece of the code though the hint of it seeing all kinds of emotions caused by a certain liquid didn't make any sense to me so I brute forced the last digit.

Reactions: Jacie

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
Honestly, I don't even know what the issue could be, but you made me a bit curious. Does the njws file in the archive here work? If not, then I honestly don't have a clue. Maybe my computer is allergic to files for mac or something I don't know.
It doesn't.
You can see on a screenshot how your build (right) looks vs healthy one.

You compiled/exported it in windows?
I`ve never worked with rpgm, but I bet that is the case.

You need at least mac virtual machine or some manipulations like ones described in this to make it work.
Alternatively, like I said earlier, dropping your `resources` folder into another healthy build may help as well.

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
It doesn't.
You can see on a screenshot how your build (right) looks vs healthy one.

You compiled/exported it in windows?
I`ve never worked with rpgm, but I bet that is the case.

You need at least mac virtual machine or some manipulations like ones described in this to make it work.
Alternatively, like I said earlier, dropping your `resources` folder into another healthy build may help as well.
Yeah, I exported the game in windows. So it probably doesn't work unless I try the workaround. Never knew I have to do something like this. Thank you very much for the screenshot and the guide. I'll try it out later and maybe I can get it to work.

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
Yeah, I exported the game in windows. So it probably doesn't work unless I try the workaround. Never knew I have to do something like this. Thank you very much for the screenshot and the guide. I'll try it out later and maybe I can get it to work.
nevermind, I`m sure you'll manage.
I was also lucky enough to bump on that funny gamebreaking of sticky door :HideThePain: only closing the game helps

upd ok, i've found your fix above. tnx

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes