Jun 3, 2017
Have Fun :geek: and please Support EvaKiss on Patreon ( )

Final release v 0.26

PC
MAC

Hi guys! I'm pretty happy about this one myself, it has some big and long-awaited scenes, variety and important choices that will start to define the end paths Ashley can take regarding relationships.
As always, infinite thanks to v. Berlichingen for his proofreading and to Cabot and Breadloaf for their continuous help reporting bugs, as to anyone that has reported them back to me through comment or private message.
Let me know about any persisting bugs you find in the comments below and don't forget to write what you thought about the update and which were you favourite parts. Not enough people are writing about their opinions about the update, so be sure to do so! I want to know your thoughts :)
Cheers!

GGGB v0.26 Scene List
Falling for Arthur’s manipulation
Bully Eva
Dave’s return/ meet Dave on the street
Completing Ethan’s plan
Party with Tyrone’s friends
Date/ meet with Jack
Confront Eva about her bbc adventure
Cucking Eric some more
Date with Dave/Eric
Deciding on your relationships
Night with Dad

Elisagee

Mar 9, 2018
Hi guys, so this is driving me crazy but how do you get pregnancy option with Dad? I quick-played thru a couple more times and every permutation seems to not even give me that option. What am I missing? Thanks!

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.26 Final!

PC (174MB): - - - -
Mac (174MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Cucking Eric some more !. this game has the proper and clean NTR so far. Most developers are afraid of snowflakes crying and go half BETA cuck (weak AF). This game takes no prisoners. I like !! Great job dev !
From what I've seen there has been no NTR so far. Though I guess everyone definition of the term is different. Cheating is NTR to some so I've given up explaining it's not.

EvilCartman

Jun 10, 2017
I need some help!
Last version I played was v024. Just moments ago I instaled v026, copied my saved files from v024 into v026 and...
Nothing happend.
What am I doing wrong or can someone please provide me with a good working saved file from v024 or even v025.
Thank you so much for Your reply.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Cucking Eric some more !. this game has the proper and clean NTR so far. Most developers are afraid of snowflakes crying and go half BETA cuck (weak AF). This game takes no prisoners. I like !! Great job dev !
Dammit!! he said it already :D Its all true!

Reactions: mav2099

othello

May 30, 2017
I need some help!
Last version I played was v024. Just moments ago I instaled v026, copied my saved files from v024 into v026 and...
Nothing happend.
What am I doing wrong or can someone please provide me with a good working saved file from v024 or even v025.
Thank you so much for Your reply.
Usually there's no need to copy any previous saves to your latest version of the game, this is done automatically and you may use your old saves without any problem. Though your description is not very specific I recommend you try the following: Install 0.26, start it without making any changes, then you may delete any previous version. If the doesn't work for you, start the game from the beginninng, sorry. Find several saves provided in this thread you may want to try.

Reactions: EvilCartman
4.70 star(s) 374 Votes