js00906

Feb 21, 2019
I'm not sure this is a specific path. However, at one point in the game when Ash is in the gym she meets both Jasmine and Jack, to be sure go along with her. Also have enough bad points when Ash meets her again. I wanted to attach any save for you here but cannot find one at the moment. Hope some kind soul will do so, sorry.
So when you meet her, don't scare her off in the shower with the "Get out of here Freak". When Jack asks you if you want him to talk to her about it, tell him don't worry about it. Then during the exam times, when it says "Study" or "Go to the Gym" go to the gym and get the massage. From there you will see her pop up. But the path doesn't go far, yet.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The cucking is the only reason to play this game

But cucking is not NTR since the guy gets pleasure out of seeing his women get fucked.

If the guy got upset/jealous it would be NTR
You can cheat on Eric behind his back
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is just a great game. Did a new run on the Thug path, left that path aside a long time.

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
I don't think theres any dick hating going on, there just aren't any magic fairies or mad scientists in this game.
No, I mean in general. Not him in particular. In so many threads I see people complaining about dicks if they're attached to men, saying there's too many or whatever else (like people were earlier), but at the same time, and often in the same threads, you'll find people begging to have dicks slapped onto every fem in sight. It just popped into mind suddenly when I saw someone asking for a dickchick even here in this real-world setting.

Reactions: CeramicToaD

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Could someone who is a patron of EvaKiss be kind enough to share the outcome of the April Q&A, please?

Reactions: KDXvd

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
In so many threads I see people complaining about dicks if they're attached to men, saying there's too many or whatever else (like people were earlier), but at the same time, and often in the same threads, you'll find people begging to have dicks slapped onto every fem in sight.
It's not really all that remarkable unless they're the same people making contradictory requests. Some people are sick of all the dick (like me), while different people want them on chicks (definitely not me).

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
It's not really all that remarkable unless they're the same people making contradictory requests. Some people are sick of all the dick (like me), while different people want them on chicks (definitely not me).
I've seen that twice, but both times were not in the same thread. Same dude (x2) talking about too many dicks in one game, but requesting more dicks (but pasted only on chicks) in a different thread. I feel like it's not too uncommon for that kind of thing to be going on and I would notice the same people saying "too much dick ew" in one place but "hurry up and add futa/ someone mod in dickchicks" elsewhere if I paid more attention to the names of all the letter avatars.

Lord Nux

Nov 28, 2018
I expect the game to finish this year, but who knows.
Did EvaKiss mention anywhere how many more updates we can expect before the game's done?

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I thought the game was only about making Ashley bad, so I did that. I thought being good would be lame like some other games but reading a few pages here that doesn't appear to be the case. :)

I think (not sure) she ended up a bimbo in my first run. After that I downloaded and read the scene guide and the possibilities are endless and very confusing.

I'll have a go at being good I guess. (y)

4.70 star(s) 376 Votes