freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Was a bit odd that when Ashley's good Eva immediately turned bad. Yin and yang I suppose. :)

Well I screwed up and now Ashley's in Wilson Picket's pocket.

Reactions: mav2099

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I could get behind Eva dying her hair blonde if it's not total blonde... just parts of it, maybe leave her scalp or parts of the length uncoloured.

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
Hrm. Sorry if this has been asked and answered before, but has anyone found a way to get Eva to start sleeping around while playing as "Good Girl" Ashley? Pretty huge emphasis on those quotation marks, because the particular playthrough I'm working on is an Ashley who is a sweetheart but essentially fucks everyone and everything. Like, pink croptop, no drugs, reformed Jessica, no Arthur or incest, Eva saved from going the full bad girl path early on, but complete open relationship with Eric and more or less dripping from every single other guy in the game. Bonus points if you know a way to not only get Eva to fool around with other guys on that path, but simultaneously agree to be Ashley's fuckbuddy without insisting on being her girlfriend!

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Hrm. Sorry if this has been asked and answered before, but has anyone found a way to get Eva to start sleeping around while playing as "Good Girl" Ashley? Pretty huge emphasis on those quotation marks, because the particular playthrough I'm working on is an Ashley who is a sweetheart but essentially fucks everyone and everything. Like, pink croptop, no drugs, reformed Jessica, no Arthur or incest, Eva saved from going the full bad girl path early on, but complete open relationship with Eric and more or less dripping from every single other guy in the game. Bonus points if you know a way to not only get Eva to fool around with other guys on that path, but simultaneously agree to be Ashley's fuckbuddy without insisting on being her girlfriend!
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the impetus for Eva fooling around with other guys is Bad Ash being so casual about it in the first place and then Eva just mimics her.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the impetus for Eva fooling around with other guys is Bad Ash being so casual about it in the first place and then Eva just mimics her.
Nope, you have to let Jack have his way with Eva and not warn her to stay away. That means being just good enough that he doesn't take in interest in Ashley at the start.

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
My trouble is that I can't find a way to get Eva to the fun in a slutty way level without her jumping all the way to joining the gang without Ashley going the Sexy/Whore route herself. The specific scene I have in mind is where Ashley and Eva go to a club and flirt with two guys there. I just can't figure out how to get Eva to agree to go along with the foursome. Maybe the issue is being in an open relationship with Eric?

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
You gotta follow Dave's route ("I'm afraid I'm in love with him" or smth) while he's still in relationshits with the good Eva. Invite him to the beach, agree to be his mode. Tell Eva she should naughtier. Then at the art gallery she sees that David made a pictue of Ahley and freaks out. Next step is going to the club and agreeing to fuck those to random guys. Eva joins cause she wants to get back at David and here we go - the foursome scene. Feel free to invite her to Terion's party for more action with Eva.

Reactions: HighGrove

alexhunter

Dec 18, 2018
My trouble is that I can't find a way to get Eva to the fun in a slutty way level without her jumping all the way to joining the gang without Ashley going the Sexy/Whore route herself. The specific scene I have in mind is where Ashley and Eva go to a club and flirt with two guys there. I just can't figure out how to get Eva to agree to go along with the foursome. Maybe the issue is being in an open relationship with Eric?
go to Jessica's party with eva and do drugs together

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I find it hard to 'balance' things/routes. :)

So I played through being good/focusing on dad. Had sex 8-9 times I think, but I never got the 'want to have dad's child' thing. Only other guy she had sex with after Eric was Ryan, maybe that wasn't smart?

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
This game is proof you can have sex on every corner, you don't have to wait 2 years or do the steps from HJ up.

I love it.

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
I find it hard to 'balance' things/routes. :)

So I played through being good/focusing on dad. Had sex 8-9 times I think, but I never got the 'want to have dad's child' thing. Only other guy she had sex with after Eric was Ryan, maybe that wasn't smart?
That's weird, because all you have to do to get that option is to go as good as possible, always pick the best option with Dad and never commit to a relationship with anyone else.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
That's weird, because all you have to do to get that option is to go as good as possible, always pick the best option with Dad and never commit to a relationship with anyone else.
I (she) always said yes and committed to dad. I'm going to try playing different choices.

4.70 star(s) 375 Votes