introvtx

May 6, 2017
I have Ash living with her Dad and has a totally normal relationship with him.

As for Tyrone: He and Arthur are the two biggest a...holes currently in the game, no matter what type of playthrough you are on. Sleazeball Arthur needs no further explanation and Tyrone out himself as a person you do not need in your life consistently.
So you can have Ash live with her dad without the incest then, maybe I didn't get the choice because Ash was creeped out when the first time they sleep together or when she accidentaly kissed him? Should I not have Ash sleep with him then? but then he won't cheer up and be active again right? other than that I've always tried to encourage and support him.

AGREED!
I have Arthur jailed in my main playthrough (served him right!).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tyrone reaction if you refuse him at the end of 0.25 made me :ROFLMAO:. Maybe If I accept Jack's offer I can make him more salty in the next version.

And don't forget Kevin, I love how Ash humiliated him in front of Eva, so badass! He is the only character I never included in all my playthrough lol. Well, except once to get his scenes.

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
I love this game i just feel really sorry for the creator when they have to wrap up all these routes and give them endings

seriously so many routes

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
How to confront eva about bbc adventure, in my playthrough i already saw it on phone in previous version, but there is no option to confront her. Is date with jack reserved for good girl option only?What about arthur's manipulation mentioned in chagelog?

Reactions: thamaverick
U

User_18742

So was the Jasmine route all for nothing? It had so much potential! Much more interesting than the more regular routes...

Reactions: hassan12309

introvtx

May 6, 2017
1. How to confront eva about bbc adventure?
2. Is date with jack reserved for good girl option only?
3. What about arthur's manipulation mentioned in chagelog?
1. I don't have this too, maybe she has to be thug eva/gf first?
2. Ash just have to be his gf
3. I assume this happen if you start his route after the funeral not early in the game

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Как стать подружкой Джека на потаскухе? Или это возможно только для хорошей девушки?

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
be nice to see Jasmine teaching Eric how to be a sissy.
Jasmine making Eric sissy is a real path can you elaborate more how to achieve that??
Is this the real game?
Is this just fantasy?
When you talk about your expectations regarding future game developments, please state as clearly as possible that this is only your hypothesis (although very likely) and not scenes that are actually present in the game. This is to prevent someone, intrigued by your guesses, spending his time to understand what choices to make to see such scenes.
However, no, it's not a real path and about Jasmine there has been no news since the v20.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Is this the real game?
Is this just fantasy?
When you talk about your expectations regarding future game developments, please state as clearly as possible that this is only your hypothesis (although very likely) and not scenes that are actually present in the game. This is to prevent someone, intrigued by your guesses, spending his time to understand what choices to make to see such scenes.
However, no it's not a real path and about Jasmine has no news since v20.
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality

Seriously though, with how this site's member not only from english speaking country it is so important.
I hope Ash starts camshowing whilst at work.
I can see bimbo Ash doing it cause she actually say the she didn't care about the job anymore and just want to fool around.

Reactions: imbatshit452
4.70 star(s) 376 Votes