dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I'm hoping for more BBC parties with her... or a threesome with her and Tyrone?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi this game crashes for me, it opens and closes immediately any help?
Have you tried deleting game/presplash.png ?
Anyone know if the 3 dildos change anything ?
Some pictures need Ashley to own the Mandingo. Some show the Average Joe if you don't own the Bad Boy
I get that however I'm trying to follow the guide to get that route to appear and it's been a total mindfuck lol...like does it actually show the Eva, Ash and Iris scene?
You need a 3+ relationship with Iris or she won't show.

popple

Jul 18, 2018
My favorite paths are Eva,Jessica romance paths and Dad and Arthur path.

I also like Natasha but not Damian so i skipped everything involving him and only fucked with Natasha after party and threesome with her and Eva.
Everyone's different and GGGB offers so many options we can all find some satisfaction !
i'm not into romance neither...
situations for sex are enough for me.
i mean : the situations, circumstances... are really important and create the tension.
this game is so rich (and simple) in this way !
Eva Kiss writing is really good !
i just wonder when she will propose some more extreme sex, that is a part of depravity i like.

popple

Jul 18, 2018
What's new in the cucking Eric scenario? Couldn't find it.
EDIT: Nevermind, new scenes are when you let Tyrone film you the second time you go to his place (after catching his attention in the pool party).
you should try again : the sexual tension between Ashley/Eric/Arthur comes near to an explosion we are expecting from now !
i can't wait for the next step !

jaidaky

Sep 26, 2017
hey guys i would really appreciate if someone posted a save for me with the sabotaze of daves and evas relationship!thanks

jm2141mj

Nov 6, 2017
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.26!

PC (174MB): - - - -
Mac (176MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For some reason when I try to open your compressed versions on Mac I always get the error message "cannot be opened". I've tried to use the chmod +x command to get it to work; this removes the error message but the app does not open. Would you happen to know what is going on?

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
Anyone have dad relationship with bimbo?

pls can share it?
Here is a save file right at the choice where she can choose to become a bimbo. Ashley is fucking her dad here, but I'm pretty sure it's impossible to be in a relationship with him and still become a bimbo.

Reactions: JShearar

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Do Ashley have her own apartment actually matter in 0.26? I haven't reach the new story yet since I started again from the beginning to really read the dialogues again cause I forgot some. I love her being an independent girl and all but the real (read: broke) me think that living with mom actually the better choice, well for the time being at least.

JShearar

Feb 28, 2019
Here is a save file right at the choice where she can choose to become a bimbo. Ashley is fucking her dad here, but I'm pretty sure it's impossible to be in a relationship with him and still become a bimbo.
Thnx. This was great help.

4.70 star(s) 376 Votes