Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
if there was a mid stage between natural and these that would be fine but i think any bigger would get to the point of back problems and such

NorthernDick

Jun 14, 2018
Is there a lesbian path? Don't like either guy, it's a choice between Douche or Cuck.
Yes there is some Lesbian content in the game, I have seen it. its not the main thing.. but you can be "complete Slut" doing stuff both Ways M/F and F/F + some Trans content so far I have seen, being able to deccide what your choice and what to do is amazing. to be te good girl or the bad girl, I relly have enjoyed my first playthrough, even if I am guy, many of the stuff or sex got my turned on and it was enjoyable. my Alpha version ending was... intresting .. and shocking how changed the first BF changed :p my Ashley did some like : didnt join the gang hood, spent thresome with Damian & Nash, with Dave and Nash ^^, helped Arthur fullfill his dreams, BFF with Jessica & some Lesbian thing going there, lost EVA as friend, Erics Sister became a slut, moved in with Mom & Ethan, and much more I think I had 61 Bad points and 9 good points, fame around 7 and money like 6 so ^^ I am such slut :p

doctor13

Oct 13, 2018
Since we're sharing save files that need a lot of work to get right, I have Ashley's missionary route where she chooses a life of chastity. I won't spoiler to much but the game ends with her dying a virgin. If anyone's interested in that route, hit me up.
Seems legit.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Funny, I have her in a nun route, too...but she corrupts the convent and it's just a bunch of sexy nun scenes.

I think I'll stick with my version, but good job on the graphics.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Haha what? Is this real? How the fuck...
It's actually easier to pull off than Ashley the Brain Surgeon route (fame=0, school=max). All you have to do is not to use the eye patch from your inventory or you'll end up as Ashley the Pirate. :p

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Since we're sharing save files that need a lot of work to get right, I have Ashley's missionary route where she chooses a life of chastity. I won't spoiler to much but the game ends with her dying a virgin. If anyone's interested in that route, hit me up.
That shit won't work from a narrative standpoint. She had sex with her boyfriend before the start of the game's timeline.

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
you know what would be great if you are getting into a lesbian relationship you could come out and explain it to eric so you could stay friends but not be his gf anymore thast could open it up to realizing you don't like guys anymore too

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
you know what would be great if you are getting into a lesbian relationship you could come out and explain it to eric so you could stay friends but not be his gf anymore
i think we dont need eric. i like the game a lot but he is like the weakest link? if not the only one.
i hate him in this game...there is no character development in my humble opinion. i think he schould man up a little after the 'incident', get some scars and i dont know grow a beard? so he could look more 'worthy' of ashley

Reactions: Alice Bunny

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
i think we dont need eric. i like the game a lot but he is like the weakest link? if not the only one.
i hate him in this game...there is no character development in my humble opinion. i think he schould man up a little after the 'incident', get some scars and i dont know grow a beard? so he could look more 'worthy' of ashley
it could also lead you to realizing you aren't actually into guys you just did it because it was the norm yes i really am getting into the role of ashley

Reactions: Endrju

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
it could also lead you to realizing you aren't actually into guys you just did it because it was the norm yes i really am getting into the role of ashley
oh im definitely not into guys;) but i dont mind to play with a girl who is into males. but for me its more about story development, how it feels and if it fits. Eric is just writen for scraps, someone who lived through something like 'that' supposed to change, got some scars on the inside and outside, you schould be rewarded for the wait. there is nothing like that and its a shame becouse i was very much intrigued by it, there was potencial there

Reactions: Alice Bunny

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
oh im definitely not into guys;) but i dont mind to play with a girl who is into males. but for me its more about story development, how it feels and if it fits. Eric is just writen for scraps, someone who lived through something like 'that' supposed to change, got some scars on the inside and outside, you schould be rewarded for the wait. there is nothing like that and its a shame becouse i was very much intrigued by it, there was potencial there
yeah i am 50/50 bi but it would be nice to allow you to play a pure lesbian role

Reactions: Endrju
4.70 star(s) 380 Votes