Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Save file Jack as ashley boyfriend (save 1-5)
Relation : have a good relation with jessica, iris, and eva
Influence : making jessica a good girl, stop jessica from using drugs, making eva good girl and make her loyal with dave, let dave in coma, never have sex other than jack, say no when eric asking for sex in the early of the game, break up with eric once he said he will go to somalia
Job : working with jack, drop out from college
Appereance : Ashley got all the tatoos, only get navel and tongue piercing, have boobjob, have convertible car, have own flat

note : after download rename this file to 1-5-LT1.save and copy it to your saves game folder

====================================================================================

Save file Jack as ashley boyfriend & eva and jessica as a lesbian friend (save 1-6)
Relation : have a lesbian relation with jessica and eva
Influence : making jessica a good girl, stop jessica from using drugs, making eva, natalia and jessica a fuck buddies, say no when eric asking for sex in the early of the game, break up with eric once he said he will go to somalia
Job : waitress job, college student
Appereance : Ashley have no tatoos, only get navel piercing, have boobjob, have own flat

note : after download rename this file to 1-6-LT1.save and copy it to your saves game folder

====================================================================================

Save file Jack as bimbo ashley boyfriend, eva and jessica as a lesbian friend, Dave as a fuck friend (save 2-1)
Relation : have a lesbian relation with jessica and eva, have intimate relation with dave
Influence : making jessica a good girl, stop jessica from using drugs, making Dave, eva, natalia and jessica a fuck buddies, say no when eric asking for sex in the early of the game, break up with eric once he said he will go to somalia
Job : marketing staff, college student
Appereance : Ashley have no tatoos, only get navel piercing, have boobjob,

note : after download rename this file to 2-1-LT1.save and copy it to your saves game folder

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
i think it would be a nice touch to go full lesbian or even corrupt some girl into it, wouldn't say no to that
you kinda corrupt Eva but all the dildos go with that my vote would be Jessica seeing as she is a drug user and not happy so that would actually be a good way to kinda slid her into that role because comming out and not being who you are really sucks

Reactions: kamill and Endrju

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Save file Dave as ashley boyfriend (save 2-3)

Relation : have a lesbian relation with jessica, have intimate relation with jack
Influence : making jessica a good girl, stop jessica from using drugs, making Jack, natalia and jessica as a fuck buddies, say no when eric asking for sex in the early of the game, break up with eric once he said he will go to somalia
Appereance : Ashley have no tatoos, only get navel piercing (you can customize that later on the game but be alarmed don't take boobjob if you want to cheating dave behind his back with jack)

note : after download rename this file to 2-3-LT1.save and copy it to your saves game folder

othello

May 30, 2017
i think we dont need eric. i like the game a lot but he is like the weakest link? if not the only one.
i hate him in this game...there is no character development in my humble opinion. i think he schould man up a little after the 'incident', get some scars and i dont know grow a beard? so he could look more 'worthy' of ashley
Maybe you should have a look at the image files named eric2...png.

Reactions: Endrju and greenp

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Save file Eva as ashley girlfriend / Bisex route (save 2-2)

Relation : have a good relation with jessica, iris, dave, eric and have intimate relation with natalia
Influence : making jessica a good girl, stop jessica from using drugs, make natalia as a fuck buddies, have good relationship with eric, break up with eric once he said he will go to somalia
Appereance : Ashley have no tatoos, only get navel piercing, boobjob

note : after download rename this file to 2-2-LT1.save and copy it to your saves game folder

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017

Fappy New Year to all the clean (old and young) perverts of this forum.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
you kinda corrupt Eva but all the dildos go with that my vote would be Jessica seeing as she is a drug user and not happy so that would actually be a good way to kinda slid her into that role because comming out and not being who you are really sucks
yeah kind of but if i choose something i like to go through with it and with Eva it feels like you get just the taste

Maybe you should have a look at the image files named eric2...png.
what do you mean? is there something i missed or eric2 supposed to be implemented? Will check it out

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Save file Thug Ashley with Tyrone as her love interest (save 2-5)

Relation : have intimate relation with jessica, iris, eva, natalia, jack, wilson, doug, tyrone
Influence : making jessica a bad girl, making slut & punk eva, make natalia, wilson, jack, doug, tyrone as a fuck buddies, have good relationship with eric, break up with eric once he said he will go to somalia
Job : drug seller
Appereance : Ashley have all the tatoos, get all piercing

note : after download rename this file to 2-5-LT1.save and copy it to your saves game folder

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so i do not have to read 10+ pages..is there a fix for suddenly having arthur show up and boinking Ash when you pushed him away at every turn? ..i do not like my penis-free dame being penis'd

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
so i do not have to read 10+ pages..is there a fix for suddenly having arthur show up and boinking Ash when you pushed him away at every turn? ..i do not like my penis-free dame being penis'd
that is a known bugg at least here and it's in the alpha part so i would bet it will be fixed

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes