U

User_32285

...but wouldn't he still have an "average joe" cock? My Ash is... a bit of a size queen now, so I can't see a future in him.
Maybe Eric has a explosive penis implant placed there by the terrorists....

Reactions: Satiro

whitetower

Sep 18, 2018
Every update in this game is great. Especially for routes where Ash is more or less corrupted. In the future I'd like to see more content for "decent" Ashley routes (doesn't fuck everybody etc) so that she could be tempted to do something "bad". Some ideas...

- More options to tease everybody. Not only with her clothing or instagram, but also things like showing her underwear "by mistake" or even her assets, giving handjobs or blowjobs to her friends (because she doesn't consider it as cheating) later denying fucking them.

- Scenes such as going with her boyfriend or her friends to a nudist beach, record a full amateur sextape with her boyfriend, pose nude for her boyfriend (and later paparazzi nude pics, sextape or boyfriend's photos leak to the press causing her problems).

- Ashley is a complex character, but other characters are rather simple (with some exceptions). I would like to see for example Dave hitting on her (and eventually have fun together), even if he has a relationship with good Eva, Eric cheating on her with Jess/Eva/Nat or even her mother and get caught (later payback time).

Reactions: Satiro

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
I think that the Ashley’s pregnancy may be a final development of the story mainly in the case of a contemporary cocaine addiction, whose symptoms (vomiting and weight loss) could possibly affect the effective action of the birth control pill.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I think that the Ashley’s pregnancy may be a final development of the story mainly in the case of a contemporary cocaine addiction, whose symptoms (vomiting and weight loss) could possibly affect the effective action of the birth control pill.
...not to mention the fetus.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You are correct. As the stages progress, the game gets cleaner and bug-free.

Jun 3, 2017

PC
Mac

Happy new year everyone! Here's the betafor v0.23!
As I said, this update will contain lots of goodies for those who follow one of the possible Arthur routes! It also brings some cool story progression and some of those scenes are the ones I had most fun writing to date! I've also added a silly easter-egg, let's see who can find it.
Special thanks again to v. Berlichingen for his proofreading and to Cabot and Breadloaf for their continuous help reporting bugs.
I hope you enjoy this one as I much I enjoyed crafting it, even if the progression is a bit scattered around the other non-Arthur paths. As always, let me know what you think and report any bugs you come across in the comments.
Cheers!

deluges

Dec 28, 2018

PC
Mac

Happy new year everyone! Here's the betafor v0.23!
As I said, this update will contain lots of goodies for those who follow one of the possible Arthur routes! It also brings some cool story progression and some of those scenes are the ones I had most fun writing to date! I've also added a silly easter-egg, let's see who can find it.
Special thanks again to v. Berlichingen for his proofreading and to Cabot and Breadloaf for their continuous help reporting bugs.
I hope you enjoy this one as I much I enjoyed crafting it, even if the progression is a bit scattered around the other non-Arthur paths. As always, let me know what you think and report any bugs you come across in the comments.
Cheers!
You rule! Thank you.

Crosfyre

Dec 29, 2018
Good girl path, but Ash stays overnight at Arthur's after Eric's funeral - gets drugged, etc. After Arthur tries to blackmail & drug her a 2nd time on their next visit, she runs away from him and is rescued by the new Eric.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: KDXvd and Pagot
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.23 Beta!

PC (165MB): - -
Mac (156MB): - -

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
ok, its not special, if you want play becoz of boring than its ok. Sry i had more expected, im out

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Good God man, what are you even saying? It's too boring so you won't play? Why announce it? This is arguably one of the top five games on this site, good luck satiating that hunger.
Really i cannt get warm with it, dont know, maybe i play this kind of games to often

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes