deluges

Dec 28, 2018
For real. How anyone could hate on this game, or even mildly dislike, it's amazing. For me, this game scratches so many fantasy itches that it's damn near ideal. Eva's artwork is fucking incredible and the story (for the most part, why can you only fuck your dad when you're good?) is great. I've seen people mention that the game is likely winding down because of other projects, and that makes me sad.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
ok, its not special, if you want play becoz of boring than its ok. Sry i had more expected, im out
Really i cannt get warm with it, dont know, maybe i play this kind of games to often
Def. No one here's going to convince you to keep playing it if you're really not enjoying it that much. If you find an amazing game better than this, please let us know, though! Cheers.
i bet you into bestiality / scat-ish fetish so you don't like this game ( thanks for agreeing with me)

Reactions: deluges

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
i bet he is into bestiality / scat-ish fetish
I've just been "enjoying" foot fetish stuff because of some games on here, but watersports and scat... fuck way off.
Believe me, I've been wondering the same shit for a while now. If anything, that should be in some variant of a bad girl route.
Ha, it's literally the worst thing you can do so it's kind of funny that it needs to be the opposite to occur.

As to the foot fetish thing, I also didn't think much of it until I played Bad Bobby Saga, and it was done really well, so I'm like, okay, maybe that's cool, but bodily functions aside from ejaculating, I have no interest in.

TuXido

May 9, 2018
Can anyone tell me is there a story progress in this update? Im playing over and over from prev saved progresses and im getting to the same ending after eric discovers the billboard or when he appears as the new bad ass eric....

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Can anyone tell me is there a story progress in this update? Im playing over and over from prev saved progresses and im getting to the same ending after eric discovers the billboard or when he appears as the new bad ass eric....
From what I've seen the added content revolves around your dad and Arthur. If you're getting the new Eric that means you kept an open relationship with him (or relationship in general). If you break up with him or join Wilson's gang he's dead, otherwise he comes back as a hunk and you're like, well, wtf am I going to do now. I haven't played the newest version, but I'd suggest choosing an alternate route of whatever you're currently doing.

CZBERSERK

Feb 20, 2018
Just wanted to say Thanks You! to Eva Kiss for making this amazing game, It is by far my favorite adult game of all time. Also, Thank you! to everyone on this F95 board for keeping this thread alive with new updates over time. BTW can you guys recommend me some other games similar to this one or, any other really good game on here.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Just wanted to say Thanks You! to Eva Kiss for making this amazing game, It is by far my favorite adult game of all time. Also, Thank you! to everyone on this F95 board for keeping this thread alive with new updates over time. BTW can you guys recommend me some other games similar to this one or, any other really good game on here.
Try , is failing to live up to GGGB, but looked good...

popple

Jul 18, 2018
Save file Jack as ashley boyfriend (save 1-5)
Relation : have a good relation with jessica, iris, and eva
Influence : making jessica a good girl, stop jessica from using drugs, making eva good girl and make her loyal with dave, let dave in coma, never have sex other than jack, say no when eric asking for sex in the early of the game, break up with eric once he said he will go to somalia
Job : working with jack, drop out from college
Appereance : Ashley got all the tatoos, only get navel and tongue piercing, have boobjob, have convertible car, have own flat

note : after download rename this file to 1-5-LT1.save and copy it to your saves game folder

====================================================================================

Save file Jack as ashley boyfriend & eva and jessica as a lesbian friend (save 1-6)
Relation : have a lesbian relation with jessica and eva
Influence : making jessica a good girl, stop jessica from using drugs, making eva, natalia and jessica a fuck buddies, say no when eric asking for sex in the early of the game, break up with eric once he said he will go to somalia
Job : waitress job, college student
Appereance : Ashley have no tatoos, only get navel piercing, have boobjob, have own flat

note : after download rename this file to 1-6-LT1.save and copy it to your saves game folder

====================================================================================

Save file Jack as bimbo ashley boyfriend, eva and jessica as a lesbian friend, Dave as a fuck friend (save 2-1)
Relation : have a lesbian relation with jessica and eva, have intimate relation with dave
Influence : making jessica a good girl, stop jessica from using drugs, making Dave, eva, natalia and jessica a fuck buddies, say no when eric asking for sex in the early of the game, break up with eric once he said he will go to somalia
Job : marketing staff, college student
Appereance : Ashley have no tatoos, only get navel piercing, have boobjob,

note : after download rename this file to 2-1-LT1.save and copy it to your saves game folder

Thx for sharing, but : you should indicate the points too... it's an important information with this game ! With not enough bad points, your saves can be disapointing.

Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
Noticed something in the game I thought was a bug. Bernard bug to be precise, but after more updatres it's still there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

popple

Jul 18, 2018
Noticed something in the game I thought was a bug. Bernard bug to be precise, but after more updatres it's still there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Easter egg is not as much interesting as i expected...
For the guys who want to explore the bad part of Ashley in the 0.23, i propose a save with a lot of bad points...

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Thx for sharing, but : you should indicate the points too... it's an important information with this game ! With not enough bad points, your saves can be disapointing.
Just try your luck with your so called bad ashley for dating jack and become his boyfriend not a fuckbuddy

And believe me if your bad ashley addicted to drugs there will be a lot of consequences in the future updates

Valrin72

May 4, 2017
The link for the walkthrough on the first page is no longer valid. Can we get an updated walkthrough link? Thanks!

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes