popple

Jul 18, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get the incest scene if any? I tried different ways but after rejecting Arthur's offer, I'm refusing time with dad?
I think (but i'm maybe wrong) : for Arthur play with Iris, you must avoid Bernard (Ashley's Dad) from the beginning.
My opinion : you should start a new game and search only for Arthur... It's a way to use this game : do a priority for a target and forget the idea you could reach all contents in a single session (it's just impossible) !

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Well...you'd have to be pretty open-minded to do some of the stuff in this update. Does that count?

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Guys!
Help me please. How can i clear my save game slots?
Place cursor on the slot you want to erase and click "del" key.

Remember that there's an infinite number of pages, you can see them by clicking the arrow next to the "10"

Also, you can rename pages by clicking at the title.

Reactions: bosa43

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Danger, Will Robinson!

Of course, the above technique is risky, if you do not know which saves you want to keep and which to dismiss. But, if you want to wipe everything, that is the easiest and best way!

Reactions: numanumani

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
I don't like new update. There is too much about the ugliest character. GGGB was more about prettiest peoples but now...
Agreed, lately there has been too much old guys, steroid freaks and black guys... Too much dicks in general. More lesbo Eva and good Jessica please. Speaking of "good" Jessica, she's turning into a low level side character like Doug and Kevin(?) at this rate. She needs to hook up with Ash ASAP (And fuck Dave for trying to steal her.:LOL:).

Dolu31

Oct 1, 2018
Help please.
What's the trick to get dad's death ?
If I want detox, I guess I have to be a tox before.

Dolu31

Oct 1, 2018
Wondering. At that point, Alpha 23, what's the maximum aggregate points, good+bad, possible?
My max is 122 so far.
Any better?

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Anyone can share save files for (0.23) new scenes? Cause i didn't see any new content for my play playthrough.

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes