sic1314

May 27, 2018
Well I've got a bug of some description, I'm on an Eva path and have never gone anywhere near the gang, yet I now have one of them calling me from custody when I have no previous contact with them.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Yeah, in runs where Ashley has barely spoken to Arthur, Arthur appears for a bang anyway. In one of my runs there was this "daddy" scene at Ashley's apartment and then she went to Arthur's house.

Bound to be fixed with the beta.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I played Thug Ashley build from a previous save and suddenly Authur comes over and has sex with Ashley at Ethan's place even though I had never established a relationship with him. I may have called him Daddy early on in the Thug Ashley build, but at the restaurant mid-way, I rejected him and didn't see him again until I noticed him coming out of my Gang's flat later in the game, apparently to get drugs. But, we didn't really interact that much even then. So, technically, this is a bug of some sorts. Have never played Arthur as a love interest in any of my Ashley builds, so this was kinda weird.

othello

May 30, 2017
I don't know if something is wrong with my game.
For me it was the second time in a row, that the update was just one new scene with maybe a hand full setences.

I'm on the Eva path and the only thing that was new for me today was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is nothing wrong. The dev can't produce content for each of the many paths in every update.

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes