Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yup. I have multiple runs with negative good points. Haven't found a run at this point that benefits from negative bad, but I'm sure someone out there probably hit that.

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Here is a save where you already work for Ryan and can embrace a new identity. Eric is Alive, you live with your mom, you have a sugar daddy and occasionally fuck Jack. I can change a few things like who you live with or whether or not Eric returns if you want but not too many.
thank you:)

Lord Nux

Nov 28, 2018
@Lord Nux I'm afraid GGGB will never reach 1.0 as you imagine. The number assiociated with each updates is just an indicator to label them, not an indicator about the progress of the game. 0.23 only means there were 23 different updates before...
Good to know. Thanks for the info

In a previous message on her patreon, Evakiss said the game will probably end after 6 or 7 additional updates and some paths will be closed in the next ones due to the complexity of the game and the high range of choices. (I also expected the game will last a little bit more.
Sad, but understandable. I don't want to know what the decision tree looks like. It's gotta be huge already.

aftvisajoke

Jun 6, 2017
One question, although it may be already answered in an earlier post. How do you get bimbo Ash?
Basically, fuck everybody without joining the gang. If I'm not wrong you should have 9 or less good points and 40 smth + bad points at around the point you get boobs. Oh yes and the boobs are a must.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Technically, it will probably reach 1.0, as most devs change the number to match that when their game is completed.

But yes, there is unlikely to be 77 more updates. Heh.
That will still not result in version 1.0. But can you imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth when the unwashed masses are confronted with a version 0.100?!

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
Hey, so I played v21 and then moved on to 23 alpha.

Looking at the changelog I see
Date with Eric/Dave
But on my Dave GF save, it just goes straight into alpha content and billboard (for no reason, I assume it's a bug) Did it get added somewhere back in the timeline? Are different variants of the same time date considered different dates?

I also didn't get "visiting the graveyard" on my Dead Eric GF save.

Thank you.

mav2099

May 28, 2017
Has anyone ever gotten a negative score in either Good or Bad?
I have gotten negative scores on bad points, but its usually because I am playing with an old save after a new update. When new variables are added it sometimes changes the way the points are counted. At least that is what it seems like happens. I never get them when I start with a brand new game.

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes