Orange9

Jul 21, 2017
Tell mom you want one and then either (a) pay for it yourself (b) borrow from Ethan or (c) get Arthur to pay for it. That sleazy dog will pay for anything sexual...
LMAO who pays for their own boob job when you have an Anchor of Fake news and Dirty minded Sugar Daddy at your disposal.

Cannonspike

May 26, 2017
Hi Guys!!!
How i get blonde hair and work with Ryan?
Can anyone Help me?
Pretty sure those are 2 separate paths, to work with Ryan you have to have a large chunk of good points > bad points. And to get blond hair you have to have a good chunk of bad points > with a little good.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Is there any way to end up with both Bernard and Arthur?
I haven't tried it but maybe you can refuse Arthur early on in the game and then accept his offer when Eric dies. Again I haven't tried it but it may work.

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
Wait there is a version of the game where Eric dies? In my Bad Ashley playthrough I didn't get this opportunity.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The problem is the game wants you to be good for Bernard and bad for Arthur. It's kind of off that way, but I'm guessing that Eva never was especially excited by an all old men path. In fact, I think she's been surprised at the popularity of Arthur...she seemed to want to focus on the hunkier guys.

Sartain

Jul 4, 2017
The problem is the game wants you to be good for Bernard and bad for Arthur. It's kind of off that way, but I'm guessing that Eva never was especially excited by an all old men path. In fact, I think she's been surprised at the popularity of Arthur...she seemed to want to focus on the hunkier guys.
She must not have realised how many of her fans are dirty old men themselves :LOL:

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I'll have you know I clean up after every session!

Reactions: 8mes

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Hi Guys!!!
How i get blonde hair and work with Ryan?
Can anyone Help me?
Pretty sure those are 2 separate paths, to work with Ryan you have to have a large chunk of good points > bad points. And to get blond hair you have to have a good chunk of bad points > with a little good.
I used @dundun's scene guide: It doesn't require a large chunk of good points > bad points.

1.PNG

2.PNG

You need to keep the good outfit until scene 94AF:
  • Keep G > B until after scene 51R
  • Don't say "I want to look sexier"
You need B15+ to get the sexy outfit in scene 98Sh. You'll get the whore outfit in scene 169R.

Basically, stay good enough to "Answer friendly" to Ryan then go bad to get the sexy outfit. I didn't try but I hope it's possible in terms of G and B points.

By the way, don't you need to "Answer friendly" to get the job?
3.PNG

othello

May 30, 2017
I used @dundun's scene guide: It doesn't require a large chunk of good points > bad points.

View attachment 205936

View attachment 205937

You need to keep the good outfit until scene 94AF:
  • Keep G > B until after scene 51R
  • Don't say "I want to look sexier"
You need B15+ to get the sexy outfit in scene 98Sh. You'll get the whore outfit in scene 169R.

Basically, stay good enough to "Answer friendly" to Ryan then go bad to get the sexy outfit. I didn't try but I hope it's possible in terms of G and B points.

By the way, don't you need to "Answer friendly" to get the job?
View attachment 205938
It is rather hard, needed several attempts, however it is possible. And, I like Ash presenting her 'bimbo' personality to her clients. Wonder what comes out of this.

Reactions: JohnDupont

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Love the little touches in this game. If you cheat on Dave with Jack and get the boob job he'll find a picture of you and jack together and you can lie to him and say it was before the both of you started dating but he'll call you out and say you got the boob job after you started dating. Shit I didn't even think of that! Most games talk about "every choice matters", but evakiss surely meant it.

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
Is there any way to end up with both Bernard and Arthur?
The key point to note is if yr on Bernard mode, u can get every Bernard scene available and trigger Arthur mode after eric mode as stated by rest. However, this option will mean you will have missed out every Arthur available scene before Erics Death as well which there are several scenes.

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes