raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
In the Good Ashley playthrough what did you guys choose when it came to living on your own, living with Bernard or with Mom & Ethan

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
My good Ashley didn't have a Bernard option. In fact Bernard is acting like he never got that job.

Maybe I have an old savefile and should start it from scratch.

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
In the Good Ashley playthrough what did you guys choose when it came to living on your own, living with Bernard or with Mom & Ethan
Living with Bernard. The mom is a complete bitch, in my book, and Ethan some kind of manipulative dude. So thanks but no thanks. Also, I have an incest fetish, so...;)

Reactions: raulz0r and bosa43

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Living with Bernard. The mom is a complete bitch, in my book, and Ethan some kind of manipulative dude. So thanks but no thanks. Also, I have an incest fetish, so...;)
Yeah living with the mom is only good if you're on the bad route.

Johnson2588

Sep 15, 2018
Парни что вы думаете насчет перевода? Например Русский язык? Нужна помощь. Мы можем выложить пока что Демо-версия
Нам нужно больше переводчиков
Guys what you think about translation? For Example Russian Language?
We need Help. We can release For now Demo - Version
We need more translators

Reactions: Burn85

xhyntos

May 15, 2017
Happy Holidays guys and girls¡

i have a question for you, how do you use the gallery mode? i try and nothing different happens, what i am missing, any help would be appreciated, thanks¡¡

Lord Nux

Nov 28, 2018
Played this all day. Great game.

I was surprised. There is a shit ton of content for a game with such a low version number. Went full on bad mode on this playtrhrough (in the end I had, like, over 70 BP). Next time I'll try a good girl route, after that I'll strive for a balanced path.

I expect there will be a reveal down the line about the behaviour-altering drug the gang sells (and that Ashley seems to begin being affected by shortly after the game begins; Jessica had that guilty look for a short moment after all) and Ethan's pharmaceutical company. It's all connected, I bet.

I can't imagine how big/long the game will be once it reaches 1.0.

Keep up the good work!

gmn

Jan 12, 2018
Played this all day. Great game.

I was surprised. There is a shit ton of content for a game with such a low version number. Went full on bad mode on this playtrhrough (in the end I had, like, over 70 BP). Next time I'll try a good girl route, after that I'll strive for a balanced path.

I expect there will be a reveal down the line about the behaviour-altering drug the gang sells (and that Ashley seems to begin being affected by shortly after the game begins; Jessica had that guilty look for a short moment after all) and Ethan's pharmaceutical company. It's all connected, I bet.

I can't imagine how big/long the game will be once it reaches 1.0.

Keep up the good work!
@Lord Nux I'm afraid GGGB will never reach 1.0 as you imagine. The number assiociated with each updates isjust an indicator to label them, not an indicator about the progress of the game. 0.23 only means there were 23 different updates before...

In a previous message on her patreon, Evakiss said the game will probably end after 6 or 7 additional updates and some paths will be closed in the next ones due to the complexity of the game and the high range of choices. (I also expected the game would last a little bit more :/)

But yes, there is already a ton of content and you're gonna find nice surprises in the other paths ;)

Reactions: Lord Nux

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Technically, it will probably reach 1.0, as most devs change the number to match that when their game is completed.

But yes, there is unlikely to be 77 more updates. Heh.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Парни что вы думаете насчет перевода? Например Русский язык? Нужна помощь. Мы можем выложить пока что Демо-версия
Нам нужно больше переводчиков
Guys what you think about translation? For Example Russian Language?
We need Help. We can release For now Demo - Version
We need more translators
Я так понимаю, требуются энтузазисты (без компенсации затраченного времени и сил)?

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
Asked this question a week or two ago but didn't get any answers so I'll try again lol: How do you join the gang and have Eva join too? In my "true" playthrough, Eva joined the gang, but Ash just barely didn't have enough bad points to join. So I started a new game to go the thug route, but in getting all those bad points early on, I've only driven Eva away, and now she's completely pure since she didn't go to the party/meet Jack/etc. Any help on how to balance the two extremes to have both Ash and Eva join?

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Asked this question a week or two ago but didn't get any answers so I'll try again lol: How do you join the gang and have Eva join too? In my "true" playthrough, Eva joined the gang, but Ash just barely didn't have enough bad points to join. So I started a new game to go the thug route, but in getting all those bad points early on, I've only driven Eva away, and now she's completely pure since she didn't go to the party/meet Jack/etc. Any help on how to balance the two extremes to have both Ash and Eva join?
u dont need to be fully good to go thug Eva,the only thing u need to do is don't approach Jack initially and let him have his way with Eva...after that u can go full bad ,and have both ash and Eva become thugs

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
I know this is a stupid question, but could someone explain what exactly the gallery mod is?
it's a nice way to play the scenes u have missed and u can decide what is character background as well:).Just give it a try and u'll know

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes