JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
I would technically call that a spoiler, but I understand you are promoting your mod, which does help quite a few people find things they otherwise have trouble finding.
I'd technically call that a spoiler too but I've down that and he hasn't bothered anyone.

I've made incremental changes over time: I think the next one will be increasing the size of the text and putting it in the middle to hide some of the picture.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do you need to trigger to be threatened by Arthur?
Dealing with Arthur (if Ash had sex after Eric’s funeral): Don't have sex with Arthur before the funeral...

games2win

Jun 21, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get the incest scene if any? I tried different ways but after rejecting Arthur's offer, I'm refusing time with dad?

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get the incest scene if any? I tried different ways but after rejecting Arthur's offer, I'm refusing time with dad?
You need "good" points to get into the incest route. Yeah, I get it's counterintuitive, but there you go. Have Ashly be nice to her dad, spend some time with him and stop her from banging literally anything that moves at the start of the game.

gmn

Jan 12, 2018
What.A.Game.

This update shows once more why GGGB is one of the greatest game here: lewd content, depravity, twisted situations combined with psychological aspects (Ashley's mind falling on full depravity, cam viewer's reactions, exploration of Jack's feelings...) and the twist...

(I don't even talk about the "Easter Egg" :rolleyes::D)

Can't wait for the next updates!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Good Girl Gone Bad v0.23ALPHA.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

popple

Jul 18, 2018
I'd technically call that a spoiler too but I've down that and he hasn't bothered anyone.

I've made incremental changes over time: I think the next one will be increasing the size of the text and putting it in the middle to hide some of the picture.

Dealing with Arthur (if Ash had sex after Eric’s funeral): Don't have sex with Arthur before the funeral...
For me, there is no offense at all.
I think this update is an important step in the story.
There is not much content, but heavy in all directions.
The real sad thing is not the spoiler, but the fact we are near the end !
There are so much possibilities still unexplored and with such exciting potentials...

So, thx again, JohnDupont for the mod.

And THX THX THX to Eva Kiss for her job !

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
Gotcha, I thought it was the blackmail route getting mixed with the sugar daddy route bug i was getting
i've played through all the paths so far i even tried to get jessica but that was the only time the bug happened to my knowlage, i love this game my fav is david right now they seem the best match in the "end"

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes